The UFO Base - Level 31:Aliens in the Arena

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
mqdar
Rainbow Star

The UFO Base - Level 31:Aliens in the Arena

Post by mqdar » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:01 am

This is a Loof level, which means that you will have to continue with being in the chomper arena.
This level is quite big. The size is around 22X54, and complete with stinker aliens.

The alien stinkers are a bit bigger than the stinkers in Wonderland and come from a different world.
They are the creatures in my story of the game that are in the flying saucers. They also have
blue skin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:30 pm

I've eliminated all the chompers, got 2 bonus coins in the boulder park but I can't see the super secret way to open and close the pink gate three times and in the other section I can't get to the red button...too much fire, too fast :?
bob
jblakkan
Silver Wonderlander

Re: The UFO Base - Level 31:Aliens in the Arena

Post by jblakkan » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:56 pm

I can't get the pink gate open the final time either, but getting to the red button just requires some nasty timing. You need to zip between shots from the left just before the shot from the north hits you.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:17 pm

Just done this one - very nice.

The pink gate also requires some accurate timing because it is based on a glitch.
jblakkan
Silver Wonderlander

Post by jblakkan » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:16 pm

Finally got this one. The glitch move wasn't a problem. The key to keeping the pink gate open is that you don't have to do it 3 times. Use all the barrels plus a chomper here, a chomper there...