New Level (Adv) - Brother Twister

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Adv) - Brother Twister

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:43 pm

I couldn't do anyone else's levels, so here you go! :? Why is it easier for me to make them, than do them? :oops:

I crept into the Custom Content Forum and snatched Robyn's brand new, fantastic Texture called Spin City, (at least I think it's brand new, someone correct me if I'm wrong...... :P :P ) anyway, I hope you don't mind me using it today Robyn. It's really cool. Thank you dahlink. :D :D

Have Fun! :D :D :D :D 8)

Dizzy039 - Brother Twister

(#038 Sister Twister is driving me crazy........so I had to send it back to the Factory and send the Brother out first) :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:42 pm

Fun level, Emmy! I'm looking forward to "Twister Sister".
Anne
My List
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:04 pm

Lots of fun Emmy; I really enjoyed working through each section (several times) on this one. Finally got to the end and didn't have enough equipment to cover the last 2 buttons, and then got to the end the next time and was short two coins. Restart again, this time got to the finish and actually finished! Anxously awaiting the next one; I relaly love your levels alot!
Dizzy wrote:(#038 Sister Twister is driving me crazy........so I had to send it back to the Factory and send the Brother out first)
Typical; the guy's always ready before the girl...she probably needed to change her clothes a fifth time and re-do her hair before she'll be ready. We'll wait!
Edit: I just re-read this and thought "I sound like a guy!", No t so, just the mother of two teenaged daughters!!
Last edited by wonderfull on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Excellent fun Mizzy Dizzy Image Image Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

A few restarts, especially in the yellow sphere room - very clever 8) Loved the twisty turns in this one - ace fun! :P

Thanks very much - very enjoyable to work through! :D

Lovely texture Robyn - well done! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 am

:D :D :D Very crafty level Diz, I always have to stop and really study those dangy spheres before I push.
Fun all the way, Thanks for a good little challenge! :D :D :D
Keeks
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:38 am

What fun to figure out! No trouble with the spheres, had to ponder the prism, metal box, boulder and cube, but finally got it sorted out. Loved the moves at the end. Great fun, Thanks Dizzy! :D
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:54 am

Loved this level. Everything about it. I too got to the end and didn't have enough equipment and I was trying to use something to something that I didn't need to do because I had something else all along. I am sure you know what I mean. Anyway, fantastic level.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:01 pm

This was alot of fun to figure out, top notch all the way, thanks! :D :D I had a few restarts until I figured out what to do with what and when and then I led that chomper to his death :twisted: :lol: and won the gold :D :P :D :P

No worries on the other level, sisters can be like that sometimes :evil: it's the gettin even thats fun :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Cathy
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Hey Dizz thanks for using my texture! This was great fun. I thought I was so dang smart breezin' through that first part....then came to a screeching DUH halt!

The yellow sphere area had me scratchin' my head for a bit cuz I knew what I wanted where just didn't know how to get em there and kept thinking I was one item short DUH again.

Then those last spheres WHEW baby took me a bit to figure out how to have one left over. Great stuff girlie! Thanks :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:24 am

Lots of good fun puzzles to ponder. That vertical row of boxes to the left of all the barrels is a heck of a good red herring...no sense doing extra work when ya don't have too! Thanks for keeping me off the street corner for a while twister lady. :wink:
...those are not red fish, they are Honeybees!!!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:00 am

Excellent fun Diz!

A few moments with the spheres but that's the usual course for me, and then chomper toast to round everything off nicely. :D

Big thanks,
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:16 am

Honeybee wrote:That vertical row of boxes to the left of all the barrels is a heck of a good red herring...no sense doing extra work when ya don't have too! :wink:
Oh my! I musta done something in the wrong way then. I had to bounce into that hallway to get my last boulder going to where I wanted it. Sheesh, leave it to me to do things the hard way hehehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:03 am

rescuefire wrote:
Honeybee wrote:That vertical row of boxes to the left of all the barrels is a heck of a good red herring...no sense doing extra work when ya don't have too! :wink:
Oh my! I musta done something in the wrong way then. I had to bounce into that hallway to get my last boulder going to where I wanted it. Sheesh, leave it to me to do things the hard way hehehehe
Whoa Nellie, I'm confused girls!! :lol: Honey Bee, now what did you do exactly? :lol: Are you saying you didn't need to bash the row of boxes with a yellow sphere? I'm confused!!!! :? :lol:

ps. Your comments are all SO funny (and some are sweeeeeet, Thanks)
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:35 am

Dizzy1 wrote: Honey Bee, now what did you do exactly? :lol: Are you saying you didn't need to bash the row of boxes with a yellow sphere? I'm confused!!!! :? :lol:
Correct...you really don't need the yellow spheres at all, so I just got them out of the way, shoved the box and deflector to the left to get those coins and put the metal box on the green button (you could probably put a yellow sphere on that button and not use the metal box at all). You are now clear to just walk up and to the right and thru where the green gate was. Hope I've explained that clearly enuff. :roll:
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Sure enough.......looks like I just forgot to take that break tile out before I finished making the level.

Fixed it! HA, now you have to do it MY WAY. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:41 pm

It's even more fun now :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Sure I forget to comment on a level and what happens, you done changed it on me. I downloaded the levels from Mette's site and noticed 3 of your I hadn't played, I checked and sure enough I did play them. Came here and you revised them.

I see honeybee tattled a bit about those boxes. So I replayed and I like what you've done with it. Of course Loof and I stood there, I said well I'll be........chuckle chuckle..........and we restarted.

The revised version was great, a lot of fun Dizzy, thank you....
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 pm

I did the revised the same as the original - both were great fun, Thanks Dizzy! :D