New Level (Adv) - The Ghost Of Batty Manor II

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - The Ghost Of Batty Manor II

Post by Lillie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Hope you like the second in the series :D

Thanks Lizzie for your "BattyCastle" texture - it is so atmospheric! :D

LILLIE630 :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:23 pm

I hope there is more like this one to come. This was fantastic. Dodging the ghost, trying to cover the button, all the misdirection. So much fun. I really enjoyed this one.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 pm

No problemo with the ghost, but how the heck do you time that white timer/red sphere thingy and still have a break left in the tile to push down to the green button?

Or am I way off here? :oops: :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:05 pm

Hey, I solved this!

Do I win a prize?

I sure hope there's a prize. A prize would be good. I'ld definitely like a prize.

If there is a prize, and I hope there is, just PM me and I'll send you my mailing address.

Thanks, I will wait to hear about the prize.
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:17 pm

Bob?

Thanks to the Bobster I finally quit trying to race my way back to where I wanted to be and took a nice easy walk.

Great stuff Sassypants! Thanks honey!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 am

:D :D :D Fabulous stuff Dooode, The start was quite a fun challenge with the ghost adding a bit of danger to the mix.
Really like the ending flying thru the walls like that.
Thanks for the level bud! :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 pm

bob roest wrote:I sure hope there's a prize. A prize would be good. I'ld definitely like a prize.
You nutter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:37 am

This was a true puzzler Lil. Lots of experimentation needed to get the path cleared and get out of that creepy place! Thanks for the funhouse!
It's a Wonderfull life
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:47 pm

I had to turn the timer off and wait for that dang blasted ghost Image It never fails I want to get to the rest of the puzzle and I'm always stuck waiting on the ghost, they must, just know :roll: :lol: :lol:

Once I took care of him I enjoyed my way thru the rest of the manor. Really enjoying this series.
Thank you Misses!!! :D :P :D :P
Cathy
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 am

Another one bites the dust.
That ghost, what can you say about that ghost, once I got past him it got easier for me. The bottom part with the spheres was a real doozy on its own.

That's 2 of these I've finished. I'm getting there.

Bob, Bob, what can ya say about Bob..............he cracks me up...makes a person wonder what game he's really playing and what he's taking or drinking while he's playing it. :lol: :lol: :wink:
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:29 pm

By far the hardest of the Manors for me. That ending killed me, and I was just about to ask for help, when I saw a way.

Fabulous puzzle! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Debbie T.

Re: New Level (Adv) - The Ghost Of Batty Manor II

Post by Debbie T. » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Would someone mind giving me the complete walkthrough from when you get into the blue spheres room? Where the blue spheres go, how to cover the rest of the buttons and so on. :-S
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:46 pm

I should have time in a couple of days to describe all moves in detail, if you still need it, but for now here is a hint (highlight the following text): A blue sphere must travel continuously up and down over the timer, with the ice-cube next to the ice to make it bounce again and again until the coin behind the gate is taken.
Debbie T.

Post by Debbie T. » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:55 pm

Amnon wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:46 pm
I should have time in a couple of days to describe all moves in detail, if you still need it, but for now here is a hint (highlight the following text): A blue sphere must travel continuously up and down over the timer, with the ice-cube next to the ice to make it bounce again and again until the coin behind the gate is taken.
Thanks Amnon, that was all I needed, got er done! I have a different user name now, had to change email and it got all messed up LOL anyway, I used to be Sassy Gal and you've always given me so much help with these puzzles so thanks again!!!