New Level (Adv) - Party Prep

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Adv) - Party Prep

Post by Dizzy1 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:06 pm

Uses the Dizgreen texture made by Robyn :D Thanks Robyn, it's still my Fav. :D

Have Fun! :D :D :D :D 8)

Dizzy050 - Party Prep
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:52 pm

Well I am all prepped for the party - let's get it started. Lots of moving in this one. Very enjoyable.
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:05 pm

Most excellent! I like your levels. Merry Christmas everyone.
...those are not red fish, they are Honeybees!!!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Lots of fun Dizzy. :D :D

The opening move was a bit hair-raising :shock: but after a bit of practise I got it right. Moved lots of furniture around to make room for dancing.

Thanks for the fun! LET'S PARTY!

:D 8) :piratesmile: :stinkyhappy: :piratewink: 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:03 pm

All prepped and ready to party! :D

Thanks Diz, good fun.
bob
scotty
Silver Wonderlander

comment

Post by scotty » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:33 pm

i need a little tinsy winsy hint when you have the two reflectors the bit just before the kegs pretty pretty please

scotty :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Hi Scotty, here's a hint for the reflector area. Hi-lite it to read:

after you push the box in the water, go down and push the right reflector up one spot and then left one spot, then push the left reflector to the right one spot and then up one spot. Now go get the cannon and carefully place it where it will shoot the lower box.

Let me know if you need more hints. :D :D 8)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:19 pm

Well silly me. I kept leaving the cannon back where it came from. DUH!!!

Another great one Dizzy, thanks so much for doing these for us :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Yep, I'm ready to party too! :lol: :wink: Did a little bit of this and a little bit of that and found the gold. Great fun, Thanks Dizzy! :D
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:12 pm

Wonderful Wonderland action! Great use of conveyor and tramps there...

THANKS for the fun, Dizz!! :D :D :D :D 8) Love your levels and BtW, will you marry me?? :D :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 pm

:D :D :D Loved the start on this one Diz, Step by bloody step I toiled my way thru, Excellent fun, thanks! :D :D :D
Keeks
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:16 pm

Thanks for all your nice and hilarious comments.

and Mahaloof.........YES!!! (what took you so long?) I thought you'd never ask. :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

edit-..................wait........do you snore? :shock:
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Miss Dizzy, finally!! :D :D I've been waiting for this moment for so long... :shock:
(what took you so long?)
Ah well, my parents wouldn't give me permission, see. Especially my dad thought that you'd probably be after the family fortune. What does he know about love anyway? He bought his wife (my mom) in Moldavia. Dad is the CEO of Kalash Nikov Inc. That's a company giving shopkeepers protection against other Protection companies trying to take over the region. My dad's company gives far better protection than the other companies, using Russian equipment 'n all, so they're quite succesful. People around here call him the Don, which is short for Donald, his first name...

Anyway, I finally turned 18 earlier this year, so I no longer need my parents' permission, and there's nothing now to stop our happiness! :D
Mind you, it took me a few more months to get out of Rehab, because of my glue sniffing addiction. My case officer strongly adviced against resuming my tire fixing job at the bike dealers'. He says it's never too late to finish primary school and mebbe find a higher paying job. It would shorten the time me and my old schoolmates still need to pay back the poor old pensioners we robbed when we were 12. My dad never wanted to help out with that, as he was so disappointed at our getting caught...
I don't see Slick and Scabby anymore (well, I'm not allowed to) and I have much better and smarter friends now. They never get caught.

BtW, our new home is almost done, my honey bunny. My new friends got us a wonderful 30-foot trailer (no questions asked) and I got 2 windows fixed already. No glue, just tape! :D The view is marvelous, lots of trees, but conveniently close to the highway. In fact, our love nest is under it, so not a spat of rain will get in through the holes in the roof...

Because of me being so excited, I forgot the most important thing. Oh, my darling, I can't wait till you get here.
Anyway, what I wanted to say, dear, is Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing: I never snore!!! :D :D :D

PS: Merry Christmas, everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D 8)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:31 pm

Last edited by rescuefire on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Mahaloof wrote:

BtW, our new home is almost done, my honey bunny. My new friends got us a wonderful 30-foot trailer (no questions asked) and I got 2 windows fixed already. No glue, just tape! :D The view is marvelous, lots of trees, but conveniently close to the highway. In fact, our love nest is under it, so not a spat of rain will get in through the holes in the roof...

Because of me being so excited, I forgot the most important thing. Oh, my darling, I can't wait till you get here.
Anyway, what I wanted to say, dear, is Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing: I never snore!!! :D :D :D

PS: Merry Christmas, everyone!!!! :D :D :D :D 8)
You never cease to CRACK ME UP! :lol: :lol: I wrote you a note in the 'Off-Topic' forum. See you there. kiss kiss :wink:
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:18 pm

First of all I must say "Congratulations" to Dizzy and Mahaloof on the upcoming nuptuals. I hope that we will all be invited to the celebration (and the housewarming..hehe).

Anyway, I am fiinally all prepped for the party (I missed Christmas so I guess I'm preparing for the New Year's bash!) This level reminded me of the commercial where the woman is fussing to get everything just perfect for Christmas dinner and thinks she's all prepared but when she turns around to answer the doorbell her skirt is tucked into her pantyhose! That would be me!!!

Thanks Diz on to the party before the party!
It's a Wonderfull life
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:02 pm

wonderfull wrote:
Anyway, I am fiinally all prepped for the party (I missed Christmas so I guess I'm preparing for the New Year's bash!) This level reminded me of the commercial where the woman is fussing to get everything just perfect for Christmas dinner and thinks she's all prepared but when she turns around to answer the doorbell her skirt is tucked into her pantyhose! That would be me!!!
You are CRACKING me up girl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:58 pm

Another Christmas Cracker of a level Mizzy Dizzy - you are certainly sending out some humbumdingeroonies lately :D

Numerous restarts for me of course - I was trying to push the cannon back into the top left room to cover the yellow button for ages :lol: :lol: :lol: DOH!

Excellent fun - thanks :D

I had better start getting ready for my party soon - Happy New Year Dizz :P
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:04 pm

I had to come check out this level where it all started.....see conversation above...

This was a nice easy level Dizzy, I enjoyed it.