700th Level - (Adv) Septuacentennial

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

700th Level - (Adv) Septuacentennial

Post by kiki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:23 am

:D :D :D Here it is, I will warn ya now, Its monstrous! But don't let that intimidate you, its really four levels in one big format and each part is pretty straight forward with each character doing thier own part starting with Stinky Then Loof, Qookie then Peegue. :D
There is a alot of stuff look at, some has a part in the puzzle and some stuff is just for looking at. :wink:
Thanks to Anne for the use of her awesome texture "Rockwall" the level looks stunning with this texture. :D
Thanks to all my fellow Wonderlanders for playing and commenting on my levels, Its all of you who inspire me to carry on. :D

Have fun, Take your time and study each area, There is nothing hidden. :D :D :D

KIKI700
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kiki on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeks
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:28 am

I know I won't be able to complete this, :lol: but
Congrats on your 700th level!
dlcs18
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:58 am

Congratulations on your 700th level.

Thanks for using my texture. Your design of this level makes it easy to play. Thanks for every one of your 700 levels.

[Edit] Oooops, not easy to play, but easy to see the different sections! Easy to play??? I can't believe I said that. :shock: :shock:
Last edited by annedanner on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anne
My List
angelinaus
Rainbow Keeper

Post by angelinaus » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 am

uncleImage

i need help just getting started
Faline, Aus..

------------------------------------------------------
an eternal optomist ... someone who believes they will recover from wonderland addiction!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:50 am

ImageImage MANY CONGRATULATIONS KEEKS! ImageImage

THE FIRST MEMBER OF :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Image

Thanks so much Buddy for ALL of your wonderful levels - where would we be without our Kiki level fix everyday! 700 wonderfully designed and unique levels - some hard, some devillishly hard and some just for fun. But every level is a winner! 8) And the best thing about it is that you really enjoy making them for us! :D :D :D

Love ya Buds and please do CARRY ON FOREVER!!!!! :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy:

I just took a quick look at it and it looks ACE - will return when I have completed it :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Dear Keeks!

You are a level-making wonder! 700 levels is unbelievable.
And not just any old 700 levels - they're all really great puzzlers and all totally original.

Thank you for the endless entertainment you've given us.

I've had a peek at the level and it looks grand!
Anne's texture is an ace setting for it.

Off to have a go now ... :D :D :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:51 pm

HOLY MOLY and CONGRATULATIONS!

This is amazingCan't wait to get started, even though I am generally unable to complete your levels! I must have a Kiki marathon! If I get through this one, nothing is impossible anymore!!! Congrats again Kiki on 700 amazing levels!

Andy (Andrea)
Andy
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:21 pm

This looks terrific!!!!! (Can't get the first section done yet, but that's beside the point.. :lol: )

YIPPIE FOR # 700, KEEKS!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:33 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Kiki, i have enjoyed all the levels that i have completed, still got lots more to complete, but they are such puzzlers, but i wont give up on them, so thanks again
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:20 pm

WOW 700 LEVELS!!!! Thank you for all of the amazing levels you have givin us over the years.

I have started this one and have made it all the way to Peegue. But I got to run out right now so I will be back to tackle that section. I have to just comment on the first 3 sections. Amazing. I had to do each one over and over and over again, but I had to keep at it because I was getting closer and closer and eventually it all just fell into place. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Edit: Just got back and finished this gem. Getting to the end was pretty difficult. I just could see how to get to the pink TP. Then I realized what I was doing wrong and BAM - made it home with the gold and oh yeah I fell for the bonus coin.
Last edited by Chickie on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Yes I made it!!!!!
:D :D :stinkyhappy: :D :D

Hahahahahahah - I think I fell for every one of your tricks Keeks!

Loved the layout and the way one character linked to the next.

Every section had it's own challenge. Thanks for the brilliant fun!
You'll notice from the times of my posts that it's taken me more than 2 hours. Fun all the way Keeks!

Carry on carrying on my friend! :piratewink: :stinkycool: :piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Hey Kiki,

This was such a fun level to play. As Liz did, I fell for every one of your tricks. :twisted: :twisted:

This was a very clever level and laid out in a very intuitive way. You're a great level maker. :D

Have you started on 701 yet? :wink:
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Anne wrote:Have you started on 701 yet
Yes its been done for some time now, But wont be posted for a few days yet, I'm taking a break so I can get caught up with other levels and to write a few spoilers.

Thanks for all your kind words, I do love the editor, Its such a relaxing place to be. :D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Image Thanks for providing so many hours of head & keyboard bashing entertainment to all of us Image don't know where this forum would be without you.

Downloaded the level, I hope you're ready for many cries for help :wink: :lol: :lol:

You are the man King Kiki Image
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Congratulations Kiki......... It's been quite and honor playing the amazing levels you have cooked up for us nutters. Let me take the opportunity to also thank you for your patience in giving us hints and ehlp and yes even the whole spoiler at times.

Thanks ya stinker for all the fun........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by uneekrose on Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Oh my garsh I'm late!

You are truly a Master at level creating! I'm so thankful that you enjoy all the work you put into this game for us. I picture you at your computer while doing some of these levels. I can't get this image out of my head

I'm definitely a member of Image

Luv ya gorgeous!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON NUMBER 700, KIKI!

You are a lean, green, level-making machine! I completed your first 100, but since then it has been tough. I do enjoy trying though. Thanks for the many hours of fun. :D

If I ever am able to complete this one, I will let you know. :lol:
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:28 pm

I swear (well, there goes that resolution :oops: ) that I have tried every possible combination of moves to get those boulders into position so that I can get to Loof - but alas, I have come up stymied! :shock: Any spoilers would be greatly appreciated! I so want to do this puzzle of yours. So many have alluded me. Have I whined enough yet??? :( Is it tugging at your heart strings? :cry:
Andy
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm

I made it through Stinky and Loof within a few tries. Qookie took many more tries. Now I'm totally stuck at Peegue. Is it possible to get that bonus coin in that spot you say we can't resist? And how oh how do you get the boulders in the right spots to get those coins in the water....or is that what the....hmmm better go back Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Wow, Kiki! That's amazing; 700 levels! I cannot imagine ever creating that many levels, and yours are all great.

I know I've been sporadic, but your levels are among my favorites.

Thanks!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 pm

:D :D :D Not to worry folks, I will post a walk thru for each area.
I do want everyone who plays to finish this monstrous level.
I will try to get Stinky's part posted tonight. :D :D :D

Thanks for all the new comments and congrats, You guys are awesome. :D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Thanks Kiki, I'm trying I really am :oops: :oops:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 pm

:D :D :D Here is a walk thru for Stinky's part.

Warning! Spoiler alert, Don't look if you want to solve the level on your own.

Highlight -->
First, Don't collect those coins to the right, they will be needed as stoppers.

Push the top right sphere down then walk around left push the box right then left to spot above the sphere sitting above the fountain.

Push the sphere above the fountain right then push the box into the water hole above.

Next push the sphere above the fountain to the right then up then right again then stand down one tile and wait for its return then push it up.

Now go and collect the the bonus coin on the timer from the bottom.

Now push the sphere that is sitting there to the right onto the timer then step down before the next sphere crushes you.

Now push the left sphere down onto the pink button this gets the sphere on the timer rolling up and down.

Now make your way to the boomer area and when its safe collect the bonus coin above the lower box then walk up to the upper box and trap the boomer blowing the bottom box.

Collect all the coins then tramp out to the right.
:D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:04 am

Holy man Keeks that was awesome!!!!! Big for you but certainly not overwhelming. Excellent mis-direction all over the place.

I had a hard time with Peegue's area but rethunk the way I was doing those boulders and finally got my pathway set.

GREAT STUFF!!!!! Awesome! Perfect 700th level. Thanks again for all you do for us gorgeous!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 am

Surprisingly, I've made it through Stinky's, Loof's, and Qookie's parts and have Peegue to the boulder pool. :shock: There I am stuck. :oops: I have no idea how to get the coin on the blue TP or how to get to the red gate. Peegue tried running fast, but that didn't work. I will be looking forward to see your spoiler on Peegue's part.

Thanks for all the fun and Congratulations again! :D
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:06 am

Congratulations my dear friend!!! 8)
You are the first to reach this milestone! :D
Just think of all the joy you've provided for hours, days, months and years
To so many people around this world! :wink:
Last edited by Mark on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CL300678
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by CL300678 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:13 am

Congratulations Kiki!!!

I'm still in trouble with Peegue's part but I think I'll manage it lately! Great fun with this fantastic 700th level! Please don't stop making so many brainteasers.
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:30 am

Congratulaions, you've reached an awsome milestone.

This was a pleasure to work thru...nary a crumb left over. Love the dancing crystals doing the shimmy for ya!

Thank you for the amazing creativity you have provided for us. :wink:
...those are not red fish, they are Honeybees!!!
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 am

It turns out that I had completed Stinky's level correctly but couldn't believe for a second that Loof would be able to finish what Stinky hadn't! You are a triki kiki!!! I have also not resisted the unresistable in Peegue's quadrant and think I know what I have to do with the boulders to finish - but my noggin is noddin' and I must to bed. I'm too old to pull an all nighter!!! Tomorrow is another day . . . snooooooore!
Andy
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:48 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :shock: :shock: I've been doing it right all afternoon.. but kept thinking "No that other button needs to be covered"
Duh, Duh & Duh again
Got all the way to Peegues part ... YAAHOO

Much easier than it looks, but as usual I didn't read :wink: :lol:
Kiki wrote:But don't let that intimidate you, its really four levels in one big format and each part is pretty straight forward
Great fun so far, hope to finish it in the morning.
Thanks buddy :D