New Level(adv) - Four Corners of the World

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

New Level(adv) - Four Corners of the World

Post by bordeaux » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:10 pm

Just a fun level using all four stinkers :lol:
Should be easy 8)

Thanks to mqdar for the texture 4colours. :lol:

Have Fun,

Michelle 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Yes I did it! Whoopee!

Thanks for this lovely fun level Michelle. Not so easy that it didn't need lots of restarts and rethinks. Finally did things in the right order and they all got home safely.

Enjoyed the playtime! 8) :stinkyhappy: 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Hey Michelle,

This was a fun level to do. I can't get Stinky to exit. Will you please tell me how to do that?
Anne
My List
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Thanks Liz and Anne. I am glad you enjoyed the level. Anne, I am not quite sure why you can't get stinky to the exit. Are all the gates open? Let me know exactly where you are stuck and I will try to help :lol:

Michelle :lol:
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 pm

I have all of the gates opened. Everyone has exited except Stinky. He is standing by the exit on the left side of the level. I tried to tramp over and use Peegue's exit but got killed by the opened gates.
Anne
My List
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:57 pm

I guess I don't understand because if the gate on the left of Stinky's corner is open you just step to the left then onto the tramp to the exit.

Let me know :lol:

Michelle
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:13 am

Yeah, I know. But it's like there is a X floor tile there that you can't walk on. Anyone have any ideas?
Anne
My List
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:47 am

I just played the level again and I had no problems. I really don't know what to tell you. Hopefully someone will have an idea as to what the problem might be.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :(

Michelle
Honeybee
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Honeybee » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 am

Thank you for an enjoyable puzzle to work thru. I certainly appreciate your easier ones. I didn't have any problem exiting my critters. :wink:
...those are not red fish, they are Honeybees!!!
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:58 am

I almost gave up on this one. I could not see how to work those green boulders. All the other area's were pretty straight forward, but that had me stumped. Finally got it and made my way home. Thanks
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:59 am

:D :D :D Some of your best work to date, Lots of fun with some very nice puzzles for each of the gang to do, the last bit was excellent. :D :D :D

PS-No problem getting Stinky to exit. :wink:
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 am

I had no problem getting Stinky to the exit, but I'm wondering if Anne is experiencing the left side glitch, where if a boulder is sunk in water, it makes an invisible block on the left side of the level.

Don't know why this should happen on one computer and not on others though ... hmmmm.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Everybody got home safe. :D

Nice one Michelle, thanks!

Sorry Anne, I have no idea either. Unless, maybe your computer's haunted!!! :shock:
bob
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks everyone. I am glad you enjoyed this level. :lol:

Now, perhaps, you can all join me for an evening stroll 8) Just getting ready to post #20.

Thanks again.

Michelle :mrgreen:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:14 am

I enjoyed this level very much - lots of great puzzles in four small areas! :D It reminded me of an oldie of your's called "Four Seasons" or something like that which I also really enjoyed working through!

Thanks for the fun! :D

I hope you don't mind but I added an extra row of tiles on the left so that Anne could finish this - it effects some people's PC sometimes. That leftside glitch can be a pain! :twisted: I named it BORDEAUX80A - hope that was OK? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jblakkan
Silver Wonderlander

Post by jblakkan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 am

annedanner wrote:I have all of the gates opened. Everyone has exited except Stinky. He is standing by the exit on the left side of the level. I tried to tramp over and use Peegue's exit but got killed by the opened gates.
I had the same problem but found a way around it...
Exit all the other stinkers then have Stinky push the steel box right until it smashes on the open gate. He should be able to use the left side tramp to exit then.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am

Exit all the other stinkers then have Stinky push the steel box right until it smashes on the open gate. He should be able to use the left side tramp to exit then.
Interesting - how???

I wasn't particularly a gentleman: I made Qookie to stand on the red button, allowing all others to exit first.
jblakkan
Silver Wonderlander

Post by jblakkan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Amnon wrote: Interesting - how???

I wasn't particularly a gentleman: I made Qookie to stand on the red button, allowing all others to exit first.
Until the box was smashed to the right, the tramp Stinky had to use acted like a solid wall. Even with the red gate open, Stinky could not exit. A glitch I hadn't come across before.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Until the box was smashed to the right, the tramp Stinky had to use acted like a solid wall. Even with the red gate open, Stinky could not exit. A glitch I hadn't come across before.
I wonder why this didn't happen to me: my Stinky had no problem exiting while Qookie was stepping on the red button. Perhaps it's a different version of the game.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about re: glitch. I finished the level without any trouble. All of the buttons were covered with boulders/sphere. The timers were started with either metal boxes or wooden boxes/cannon.
Anne
My List
jblakkan
Silver Wonderlander

Post by jblakkan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Amnon wrote: I wonder why this didn't happen to me: my Stinky had no problem exiting while Qookie was stepping on the red button. Perhaps it's a different version of the game.
I went back and looked again. Before exiting Stinky I had pushed the steel box back on top of the button (no good reason except housekeeping I guess). That's what blocks the exit. If the steel box is left off the button, everything is fine. Curious.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Before exiting Stinky I had pushed the steel box back on top of the button (no good reason except housekeeping I guess)
But of course you have to push the steel box back on top of the [conveyor] button - if you don't do so in time, the blue gate will not open!

I just noticed that if you do it with accurate timing, you don't even need Qookie to stand on the red button.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey Guys,

I didn't need anyone to stand on any buttons. Everyone exited at their respective places.
Anne
My List
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I just re-played this and no one had to stand on any buttons. I just had Stinky step off and on the timer so the boulders could do their thing.

However, Stinky could not leave until I simply moved the metal box off the timer. Then it went fine.

It's the 'left side glitch'. :wink:
bob
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm

However, Stinky could not leave until I simply moved the metal box off the timer. Then it went fine.
I had no such problem, perhaps because Stinky did not personally re-step on the conveyor-button, but pushed the box on top of it at the right moment (then nobody had to step on a button).
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Amnon wrote:perhaps because Stinky did not personally re-step on the conveyor-button, but pushed the box on top of it at the right moment.
Perhaps some things should just remain a mystery. :D
bob