New Level (Adv) - The Curse of Tutankhamun II

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - The Curse of Tutankhamun II

Post by Lillie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Second in the series :D :D :D

Using Robyn Bobbin's fab texture called LILLIE3 - thanks petal :D

Also using a new models pack - already re-sized by the amazing Pooperscooper - thanks so much Poops! :P

A bit more puzzling than number one - hope you enjoy! :D

Thanks again for all your amazing avatar's - that means a lot to me! :P

LILLIE664 - The Curse of Tutankhamun II 8)

PS: My hubby is whisking me off to a secret location in Italy tomorrow for my birthday this weekend so I won't be around to help - sorry! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lillie on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 pm

That was brilliant Lillie! Every bit had me puzzling and restarting - just the kind of level I like. The metal box/blue sphere bit was the hardest part for me. Can't wait for the next part of the adventure. :D :D

Looked lovely with Robyn's texture and Popo's models :stinkycool: :stinkyhappy:

Have a lovely weekend in Italy - you lucky girl.
Hope the weather will be better than here in the UK!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:39 pm

This was brilliant. I have found the key!!!!! I thought that the kaboom part was the trickest for me because I was not using him the way I should have. Then I figured out how to use him but couldn't get him to go where I needed him too and then finally I got it done right. This was fantastic. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy and Happy Birthday
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Gorgeous Models! This was truly a work of art! Baffled me every step of the way! Love this puzzle! I hope you have a great time but only if you pop out one more level before you leave. Otherwise you'll be feeling bad the whole time you're gone cuz I'll be sitting here staring at my puter waiting for you to come back Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 pm

rescuefire wrote: cuz I'll be sitting here staring at my puter waiting for you to come back Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: Robyn you cracked me up with that picture. LOL

Lillie, have a Wonderful Birthday this weekend in Italy and try to think of me every once in awhile. I'll be sitting at my desk, trying to figure this puzzle out, eating Animal Crackers and doing this......Image

ps. I'll have a Egyptian Toon Avatar when you get back. (do they make those?) :?
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:46 pm

What fun, Lillie! Thanks and Happy Birthday!
Anne
My List
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Guess I'm the only one who noticed but the texture that is showing up is lillie2 not lillie3..

I haven't played it yet, just started and noticed it wasn't the sme texture I downloaded.

Happy Birthday Lillie, have fun in Italy..
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 pm

Lillie wrote:My hubby is whisking me off to a secret location in Italy tomorrow for my birthday this weekend
Gosh Stan that's awfully nice, I wouldn't mind going to Italy myself...hey wait a minute, ya' big copy cat! :wink: :lol:

Fun level Lilz but I got hung up dancin' with that damn boomer a few times before finally scurrying out of there.

Happy Birthday and have fun in Italia, if you find a good restaurant let me know!

And look, I have a King Tut avatar too! :lol:
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Image Oh my gosh Bob! I remember seeing that performance the first time it aired!!!! I still love that man.

Hey Sassypants, did ya change what texture the level asks for? And Monica when Lillie first used Lillie2 ages ago you may have already overwritten the old Lillie2 or just never had it to begin with.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:22 am

Messed up the boomer part once. The rest was fun puzzling.
Grazie and have fun in Italia, bella ragazza :D
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:45 am

Happy Birthday, Lillie! I hope you have fun in Italy! 8)
This one was brilliant, tricky & oh so clever! :twisted:
Some of it reminded me of Lizzie's style. :)
I loved it! Thank you, buddy! :wink:
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:56 am

Silly me, I skipped this level for a while, thinking that it is the one which I did before, Tutankhamun the 2nd, finally I realized that it is not Tutankhamun the 2nd, but the 2nd level of Tutankhamun...

The level itself was total fun and easy.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

And Monica when Lillie first used Lillie2 ages ago you may have already overwritten the old Lillie2 or just never had it to begin with.
No I have Lillie2, it's the pink texture, the one where you put Lllie's name on a tile. Out of curiosity I opened this level up in the editor and Lllie2 is listed for the texture and not Lillie3. I check most the time when I upload texures to make sure I don't overwrite another one and I always open them afterward to check the sizes of the jpg's because of my graphic card.

8)
Last edited by uneekrose on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:34 pm

I don't have Lillie2 which I suppose I should get. Pink with Lillie's name on a tile? Sounds cute! I didn't make it though.

Well it looks really cool with the Lillie3 texture so those of you that know how can change which texture it asks for since our lil Sassypants has been whisked off to Italy for the weekend :D

Lucky girlie!!!!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 pm

I already changed it, lillie3 looked a lot better with the style of the level.

Lillie2 was made by ohbehave.....I was curious and looked it up, so glad Mette did that page as to who did what.
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Lillie Billie, I have the key .................... Jippie

I forgot something at the end so I had to start over again.

Thanks Hon :lol: :lol:
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Oh yeah .. took me all this time to get to the end and then I fried myself :shock: ... superb fun, loved the sphere/crate/box action in the middle.

Bring on No. 3 :P :P :P

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Thanks for all your comments folks! :D

Sorry about the texture mix up! It's that honky-tonk Bobbin's fault for using a texture name that had already been taken! Image Only joking honey - thanks for sorting it out for me xxx
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Once I figured out the boxes at the start it was easy going right until the end.....then I went and killed the dude. :roll:

Got the gold and the key now though, and I'm lost in the pyramid. :D

Thanks Neferlillie. :D :D
Pauline
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Ohhh Neferlillie, I need a hint.
I'm stuck where the green sphere & the box are. Which way do you push the green sphere so you can get the box back around & through the purple teleporter? Seems no matter where I "park" the green sphere I end up stuck :?

And I'm having an "issue" with the graphics .. I think. :? Is the level suppose to flash light to dark .. light to dark ? Kinda like a lighting storm would be the best way I could describe it .. if it's meant to be that way stop it it's very annoying :P If not what's up with my puter? :? :?

Great level so far :D I can't believe I've made it this far without crying for help :shock: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Well done Laura Loo Poo Head for getting that far! 8)

Push the green sphere right and then push the box up into the water. Now get the coin by tramping left.
Now go right and push the other box back through to the green sphere room and leave it in the center and walk anti-clockwise around the ice curves and push the green sphere up and as it passes the box going anti-clockwise quickly push the wood box left through the TP! Don't rush it too much and wait for the sphere to pass the box on it's left side before pushing - you should have plenty of time! :D

Here is a revised level just for you with ZERO ambiance - you boring old fart! Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Lillie wrote: Here is a revised level just for you with ZERO ambiance - you boring old fart! Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey thanks for the help :D I was doing just that , cept my old fart fingers don't work that fast. or I haven't had enough coffee yet .. you're choice :wink:
Oh ya Image right back at ya :P
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Finally got back to completing this one. Had a lot of fun with it. I was down with my back the last several days so I had to put Wonderland on hold.
Missed the blue tp part completely. You sure made good use of the tramps there in the center for several uses. Got the key and now am on my way.
Hope you had a great birthday in Italy Lillie.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:55 pm

:D :D :D Fab texture Robyn and fab models by Poops.
Neat little path of adventure with a very atmospheric feel to it.
Thanks for the fun Lilz. :D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 am

Well well you are a tricky dicky .. got the green sphere & box thingy down and thought I was home free... BUT NOOOO.
I did finally get my key, & the gold
Great level Neferlillie, thanks for the fun & frustration :wink: :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm

I have an announcement to make..."I finished this level without one single hint!" :D :shock: :D :shock: :D Each section took me three or seventeen tries, but eventually I figured them out.

The boomer and I had a lovely dance together. Then he stepped on my toe. It hurt, so I got mad. Then he got mad because I was mad..anyway, we both just blew up! :lol: Restart, etc.

Super Duper Great Fun Lilster Pilster. On to number III. 8)
THANKS Sweet Pea! :D :D :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Well done Dizzbomb! :D Thanks for sticking with it :D
uneekrose wrote:I was down with my back the last several days so I had to put Wonderland on hold.

Hope you had a great birthday in Italy Lillie.
Sorry Monic-ca-ca-ca I completely missed your post! I am so sorry to hear about your back - must be really painful :( I hope it is on the mend now :D

I had a lovely birthday in Rome thanks for asking! Lots of rain (bummer) but lots of romance too :D Bobster is going there soon - I've given him a list of all the good pubs :wink:
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 am

This was another brilliant level in the series, the beginning and end confused me a bit but I managed to finish in 6 or 7 tries. :)
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Something is not quite clear for me. I downloaded the whole story but the texture (Lillie3) didn't show up. Then I read in a post of Monica there was confusion about 2 and 3 so I changed the name of the folder to Lillie2 and then it worked. Then I saw there was a revised version and I also downloaded it, but now I had to change the name of the folder back to 3.

As I understand well is the only difference between the both levels that the original ask for texture 2 and the revised version for 3 so the only thing I had to do was downloading the revised version LILLIE664A instead of the original LILLIE664 Is that correct?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Sorry for the confusion Mari-donna :wink: Bobbin (Rescuefire) made me a new texture called LILLIE2, unbeknown to her there already was a custom texture called LILLIE2 made a very long time ago. The correct texture you need is LILLIE3 and you can find it here.

I made a revised level for Laura who didn't like the lighting and thunder that I had put in the original - she is a pain in the sausage (a Lillie expression :wink: ).

So - please download the top level and this texture :D

Merci :P