New Level (adv) - What-a-Mess Again!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - What-a-Mess Again!

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 pm

427LIZM - What-a-Mess Again!

Using the circustent texture I used last time.
I think this one is easier though (I think ...) :roll:

Have fun anyway!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:30 pm

That coin floating in the middle of the pond...that took me some doing!

Then I had to investigate all the hidden walls because I couldn't get to where I needed to be, sheeesh. :evil:

Still, lots of fun Lizzie, thanks!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:50 am

Bobster :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did put a nice big sign saying useful items may be hidden in the walls, and the fake walls are kinda easy to spot in this texture! Then there wouldn't have been a problem with the coin in the middle of the water.

Thanks for playing anyway mon ami :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Liz Image :lol: :lol: My timing sure sucked on this and that middle coin did give me fits too. All in all this has kept me occupied for hours. I was bound and determined to unravel this beauty...today :D :D :D
Now I have to run... Image... :lol: :lol: to get your other "mess" done :D :D
Thank you for a lovely time under the big top. :D :P :D :P
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:I did put a nice big sign saying useful items may be hidden in the walls
They don't make signs big enough for me! :lol:
bob
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:32 pm

bob roest wrote:They don't make signs big enough for me! :lol:
Get a bigger pair of specs then! :lol: :lol: :lol: The fake walls are pretty obvious on this texture so quit complaining :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeanie Mac A Doodle Lizzie - that middle coin floating gave me a nightmare too! Thanks to Cathy Stinker I finally got that coin - thanks Mrs Stinker :D

Very clever Lizzie and pretty intricate 8) Looked great too with the brill texture and the bouncing blue balls! Loved then ending :P

Now back to your other circus level - I'm going back in! :roll: Image :roll:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok I'm givin' in on this one too. I need help with that middle coin lookin' so perty in the middle of the water there :oops: :( :shock: :?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi Robyn - here's a hint for the coin in the middle of the water.
I'm assuming that you pushed the left blue sphere left onto the blue button before the boulders reached the raft. The last boulder should go through the open blue gate and land at the bottom wall. Go through the blue TP and just ride the raft up and right.
Here's the complete Walkthrough
1. Push middle blue sphere down when the side 2 are stopped. You need to time this carefully so the boulders smash and start the boulder generator.
2. Before the boulders complete the bridge to the raft, push the left blue sphere left onto the blue button, so the final boulder lands at the bottom wall.
3. Go through the blue TP and read the sign about hidden items. There’s a wooden box in the wall there, and a bonus coin in the other wall. Push the box up into the water, then ride round collecting all coins. Top right fake wall has a hidden ice cube. Push it up and get it to block the right side of the blue sphere. Ride back down to the lower exit.
4. Stand left of the boulder and push it right, immediately stepping back on the red button until it comes back through the red gate. Move up so it lands on the button. Avoiding cannon fire, go right and collect bonus coin. Box in water, green sphere and steel box in water, cannon round over tramp to break boxes.
5. Step through green gate and push box right to smash on bonus. Jump over and collect bonus. Jump back. Then jump left, down, left and ride the raft up and right to the box corridor. If you’ve been quick enough you can use the last box to shield you from cannon fire. Go up into the top room.
6. Box into water. Then another box hidden in the wall goes over the trampoline to crash on the bonus coin. This starts the box generator to cover the pink button and fill the water. Push the spheres right to land on the white and cyan buttons. EXIT.
Last edited by Liz Mayhew on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Well silly me! How easy was that. Thanks for that Lizzie I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing at the right time.

This was a super puzzler! I love it and sure hope there are more messes to come! I love cleaning stuff up! hehehe I won't cook but I'll clean 8)

Thanks Busy Lizzie Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:03 am

rescuefire wrote:... hope there are more messes to come! I love cleaning stuff up! hehehe I won't cook but I'll clean 8)
Come and stay here Robyn - I love to cook but I hate cleaning! We'd make the perfect team.

I was planning on making more messes - that's my usual style! :lol: :lol:
When Popo's gorgeous Piazza texture came out, I thought it wasn't doing it justice to create What-a-Mess in the Piazza. It may well come to that though ... :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Finally! :twisted:
I've been completely blind for the opening move with the spheres :roll: Thanks for the hint.
Once getting started the rest fell in place pretty quick.
Great level, thanks :D

Now back to the first messy level, where I probably need longer for reading the walkthrough than actually playing :lol: :wink:

Have a happy birthday, Liz :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 pm

A lot easier than the last mess you made. I enjoyed this one Liz...
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by gr8places » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 am

May I have a hint on the opening move please? :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:28 am

Hi gr8places

There's a complete spoiler about 5 posts up the page.

The first move takes a little experimenting with timing.
Walk down to just above the middle blue sphere. I count in time with the bouncing spheres (It sounds like, boing, boing, click, click). When the spheres have stopped, push the middle sphere down. (boing, boing, click, push).

If you've timed it right the boulders should smash and start the generator. If the boulders don't smash, start again.

Once the generator has started, make sure you push the left blue sphere onto the blue button BEFORE the spheres reach the raft.

Hope this helps. :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - What-a-Mess Again!

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:00 pm

Fun level, thanks!!!