HELP!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
KingKrab26

HELP!!!! HELP!!!! SOS!!!!!!!

Post by KingKrab26 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:28 am

I CAN NOT Download levels!!! I don't know what's going on!!! I'm logged in, I right click on "Download" But there is no Return to Wonderland File!!!!
Please tell me something can be done! I payed $35.00 dollars for this!!!!!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 am

Welcome to the forum, KingKrab!

Try this link: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:24 pm

A $35 well spent. 8)
Just follow the link that Gen posted and you should be fine.
Welcome to the forum. :)
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
KingKrab26

Post by KingKrab26 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 pm

I think I need Midnight Synergy's help, I can't find that folder! But thanks any way! :)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:01 pm

KingKrab, do you remember where you installed the game? Are you sure it's Return to Wonderland that you are installing to?

In other words you pick the drive that you installed the game on, lets say C: for example. Then find in that folder "Return to Wonderland" or possibly you installed it into "Program Files" so look there. You also may have a folder "Midnight Synergy" if you installed more than one of the games. So to simplify.....Find the drive, check for a folder called "Return to Wonderland" or "Midnight Synergy" if neither are found look in "Program files" for both of those. Once you get down to the folder "Return to Wonderland" you'll see all the Custom folders such as "CustomLevels" "CustomModels" "CustomHouses" etc.

I sure hope this helped and didn't confuse ya :shock:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:03 pm

It's not necessary the folder:
C:\Return To Wonderland v1.01\CustomLevels
For me it's
C:\Program Files\Return To Wonderland\CustomLevels

Or maybe it's not C but D ?

Anyhow, anywhere on your computer is a folder called .....\Return To Wonderland (v1.01)\CustomLevels, and you can search for it with the search function in start menu.

EDIT: Hi Robyn, sorry, I didn't see you :D :D :D 8)
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:47 pm

:D :D :D

Marinus you made that a lot easier than I did hehehe :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 am

If you can't find the folder use the search option on your pc.

Click Start, then Search. In the left panel where it asks what you want to search for select All Files and Folders. Then in the All or Part of the Filename box type Return to Wonderland, then click Search. That will show you where the folder is.

Once you know that you can use the browse button on the download window to get to the right folder. You need to browse to the Custom Levels folder inside the Return to Wonderland folder before you click save.

Then if you are going to download the custom stuff with the level you need to browse to the correct folder for them, all inside the main RTW folder. Custom Models for model files, Custom Textures for texture files, Custom Houses for house files, and Custom Backgrounds for background files. If you don't put them in the right folders you won't see them in the game. Then there's 'double folder syndrome' but we'll come to that if we need to when you know you can find the RTW folder.

Was that any help at all. :shock: :lol:
Pauline
KingKrab26

Post by KingKrab26 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm searching right now... so far, I dont see it.