"What can you do?"

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm sorry I'm late, I just kept adding here and there and then it got out of control :shock: I don't think it's hard, just big :lol: :lol:

I hope you enjoy. Thank you Janet for doing this. I loved it, just the right inspiration to get me moving. :wink:

JC192 Bikini Beach

Now I need to see the other creations. :D :P :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Good to see Liz and Cathy and better yet posting levels.
Can't wait to play, back later gators. :D :D :D
Keeks
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

:D Indeed good to see you Liz and Cathy making levels! :D

Anne, I played your level yesterday already but probably the same way as Amnon, using a combination of 2 travelators to get the coins on the water. Today I tried again and I used a few spheres in the water, to direct only one travelator at a time to get those coins. It's still not quite clear to me what was intended, but fun to play though. Thanks! :D :D :D
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey Amnon and Marinus,

Yep, I now see how folks could have used the travelators without going to the island. The first time I use something a new way, I learn. Thanks for playing.
Anne
My List
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:51 pm

:D Liz, I won't say your level is easy. Thanks for the hint to get started.

For a long time I had no idea either how to reach the red button or the exit, but finally all questions were answered. Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Tricky level, Liz, and great travelator work. Are you back? Sure am glad to see you! Thanks for the level.
Anne
My List
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:19 pm

:D Kiki, I finally finished your level, that was a great challenge! After arriving in the main area I was looking around confused what to do first, and wondering about all those woodboxes, but in the revised version everything became clear.

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I had a chance to peek at the levels and you all did great!!! 8) 8)

Liz, what a treat getting a level from you Image you sure are missed!!!!

And You'll never loose your touch, this was tip tops. :wink: Had a little bit of a duh moment with my helper but without giving anything away, I got the job done and ran for the gold!!! :D :P :D

Kiki, I played your first level just in case I needed a little bit of an edge :lol: but I’ll try the edited version later to see how well I did what you wanted done. :wink: The duo worked well together and I naturally fell for each of your traps but sure enjoyed unraveling this gem. :D :P :D

Thank you both and thank you Janet for providing the set up. 8) :P :D
Cathy
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Caught me once here, caught me twice there, never thought I'd figure out this and that. But...I did. This was a great level, Kiki. Thanks!
Anne
My List
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 am

Cathy, thanks for the fun - Qookie made it home with gold, but on her way she found a sign that told her to restart (which she did not obey).
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 am

This has been really cool seeing how people put their levels together using the same ingredients in so many different ways.

Anne - I really enjoyed working thru your puzzler. 8) 8) Played thru once without my gold so I had to restart and grab that bonus coin before I could finish. :roll: :lol: I had just as much fun the 2nd time thru :D :D

Billy Bob - I also enjoyed playing thru your different levels. 8) 8) My favorite was the Sandball Machine :D :D Even though your 3-d level wasn't too bad I normally don't care much for them, makes me dizzy too. :( All in all it was fun playing the different types of levels that you provided for us. :D :D

Kiki - Well, I finished your revised version. All I can say is "give me back my boxes" :evil: :lol: :lol: But that's okay I still finished with my gold. :D :D

Once again thank you all for the hours of fun I had with each and every one of your levels. :D :P :D

Edit: :lol: :lol: That's okay Amnon - I see now where I missed that move. :wink: I'm glad you had fun!!!
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:32 am

Wow! It was such a pleasure to play a Liz and Cathy level.
Both humfundingers.
Liz you have not lost a thing, your knowledge in level design was shining thru, thank you so much and I do hope you keep em coming.

Cathy it was equally a treat to play one from you and what a gem, you are still at the top of your game and I hope to see more from you as well.

Janet this has been pure joy and I thank you for providing the groundwork for this fun.

Carry on my friends.
:D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 pm

A little birdie whispered in my ear and told me of this thread (thanks Kiki :wink: ) I've downloaded all the levels & looked at a few, it's been awhile since I've played so be ready for cries of help :oops: :lol: :lol:

JG thanks for putting this together, the levels I've looked at are great, very "summery", makes me wish I was at the beach. Image

I'll be back.. with either "HELP" or "whew I made it " :lol: :lol:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 pm

This was so much fun!!! Thanks Janet for making such nice textures, houses and models. It was lovely :lol:
Inger
Norway
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 am

:D Cathy I had a hard time with the aliens and their dogs in the action part of your level, but finally I got the gold. The puzzle part with the travelators was real fun. Thanks! :D :D :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Thank you Kiki and Marinus for your comments. :D :D I had fun putting this together.

I look forward to seeing other threads like this, it gave me the inspiration I needed to jump in and create a level. 8) 8)
Cathy
mellizos
Silver Wonderlander

Post by mellizos » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

I couldn't solve all the levels but I had a lot of fun with all of them.
Thank you

Veronica
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 am

Lizzie, got your level done, after many restarts & a hint on how to do it the right way :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks honey I always enjoy your levels :D

Billiy Bob I managed to complete a couple of your levels too.. thanks for the fun. :D

Everyone else, I'm still getting to them, I'm kinda busy with life at the moment so not a lot of time to play.. but oh how I'd love to sit in front of my PC for a few hours and try. I'll let ya know as I progress :wink:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
mellizos
Silver Wonderlander

Post by mellizos » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am

Thank you Cathy for your help, I'll try Kiki's now.

Veronica
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

Cathy - wow! What a big and dangerous level. It took me many, many restarts but eventually Qookie got the bikini she wanted and went to sunbathe on a safer beach. Your signs are hilarious as ever. Thanks hon!

Keeks - do you have any hints please? The only thing I can do is to get the first boulder into the main area, destroy some boxes and cover the green button with that boulder.
I can't reach the raft. I seem to have to destroy the boxes I need. Must be doing it totally wrong as usual. :roll: :roll:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 am

The only thing I can do is to get the first boulder into the main area, destroy some boxes and cover the green button with that boulder.
Don't cover the green button with the boulder so soon, because once you do it will stay there and you have a better use for it!!!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am

Yes thanks Amnon, first push that boulder up thru the boxes then right over the tramp then down and back so you can then push it up over the tramp to the travelator.
Use the metal box as a stopper once you push it up to help it make the final tramp to the travelator. :D
Then when it travelates back push it down to the green button. :D
Keeks
CL300678
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by CL300678 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am

I never saw to use this metal box to tramp the boulder. It's really fun to work out your levels, Kiki!
mellizos
Silver Wonderlander

Post by mellizos » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 am

Great!!! All of the levels. I could solve Kiki's without reading your clue. I'm proud of myself :D

Thanks for the levels

Veronica
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for your help Cathy and Keeks! :D :D

I got right to the end and then they were trapped by the white gate. It took a couple more tries to see what worked to keep it open :twisted: :twisted:

Ace fun thanks Keeks!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Finally got all these finished! :D

Great visuals and great levels, thanks to all of you that contributed. It was a lot of fun!
bob