LILLIAN38

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

LILLIAN38

Post by Lillian » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:13 pm

Someone just pm'd me asking for Lillian38 - here it is if anyone missed it in the "Rooftop" post.

Lillie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dominique
Bronze Wonderlander

thank you

Post by Dominique » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Thank you Lilian, funny enough, I was also missing that one ....
I do admire your ability at creating such nice levels ....
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:58 am

Many thanks Dominique (lovely name by the way). I am glad you have fun with them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lillie
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

lillian38

Post by ohbehave » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:04 pm

HEY LILLIAN..HOW YA DOIN? I LOVE YOUR LEVELS..THEY ARE SO PRETTY TO LOOK AT..BUT TRICKY :oops: I HOPE SOMEDAY MY LEVELS WILL BE AS GOOD AS YOURS...IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LET THEM OUT ON "LET US OUT" OH WELL, IM OLD AND CONFUSED... :lol:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:46 pm

Thank you Ohbehave - that name cracks me up everytime!!!!!!!! Let me know if you need any help on other levels via pm anytime :lol:

Lillie
Dakota
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Dakota » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:34 am

Lillian

You are truly [b]evil.[/b] :)

I can't get my timing right at the end of this level. I'll try again tomorrow.

It took me many tries to figure out the first part.

Thanks for the fun level!

Dakota
Fracas777
Bronze Wonderlander

Lillian38

Post by Fracas777 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone had completed this level? I have only about a half dozen levels of Lillian's (next to start working on the ones under "Lillie") and I can't seem to get the barrels through the teleporter because the cannon just doesn't seem to allow for enough time to do this.

Anyone out there have a suggestion? Is it just that I am not fast enough?

Sorry if I am pushing an older level up to the front, but the posts on this level truly make me wonder if anyone has gotten through this one.

Thanks in advance.

Marcia
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:24 pm

:D Well, I didn't finish yet, but I tried and I can get barrels through the TP. I think it's also possible to put the reflector in front of the cannon, but you need at least one barrel to push through TP as blocker. I also don't know if that reflector is somewhere else needed. Good luck! Be back later. :D
Fracas777
Bronze Wonderlander

Lillian38

Post by Fracas777 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 am

And, of course, the very next time I tried it -- after reading Marinus' post -- I could indeed get a barrel (in fact, I got 3 barrels) through the TP and was able to finish the level...

ain't that always the way...

Marinus -- thank you -- you gave me the confidence that it could be done (though with NO time to spare)

And thank you, Lillian, for making so many great levels -- just 4 to finish and then I am on to your other "Lillie" levels -- of which, I have completed so very few to date!

Marcia
Fracas777
Bronze Wonderlander

Lillian38

Post by Fracas777 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:47 am

Okay, make that 2 levels left to complete -- the ones entitled Blue Velvet and Get Me Outta Here. Of the two, I have the 2nd one pretty much worked out and I know I'll get that over the weekend. Blue Velvet, however, I may just give up on -- after a few thousand attempts (and I know what needs to be done), I can now see blue z-bots circling inside my eyelids!

Marcia
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:15 am

:D :D :D Fun level! The first time I pushed all the barrels quickly through the TP, and after finishing I played again, and used the reflector to protect me from the cannonfire, so I had only once to be that quick.

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
Fracas777 wrote:Marinus -- thank you -- you gave me the confidence that it could be done (though with NO time to spare)
Glad to can help. :D That's what I also need sometimes; some confidence that I'm doing the right thing 8)