The Returning Level Contest

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

The Returning Level Contest

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Hello everyone,

With the coming of Christmas, New Year and some of old users, I am actually thinking to have a simple level contest, just for fun and also to see how's the community involvement is right now. :roll:

I know there are very less people active here, but still I am sure some of you would definitely like it! :)

You can submit me your level by PMing me on the forum.

Creating the levels - just some simple rules
-You MUST create only one level
-Your level should be themed of Christmas or New Year
-Your level should not be hex edited at all
-Your level should not be created using any modded version of RTW, use the official version 3.01
-Your level should not have any "tricksy" moves especially the ones mentioned in RTW Tricks topic
If your level breaks the rules listed above, it'll be disqualified (i.e your level will not be accepted).

The last date of submission of your level is not correctly decided yet, I want to know how much time is appropriate for creation of levels. I am initially having a thought of keeping the last date before the end of the month, since it'll be the best time to test, but still I have to give plenty of time to level developers, so I need your suggestion what should be the last date. :P

Currently, me and cloudrac3r will test out the levels since there are very less people here for voting.

If you have any questions and/or suggestions, you may post here.

(and sorry for my messy language if it is since I was not having sufficient time for creating this post now :oops: )
Previously known as Aryan101
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: The Returning Level Contest

Post by Lazy Loof » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Also, participants should PM me before starting making their levels so I can know how many users are participating in the contest.
Previously known as Aryan101