New Level: Super Extreme Bonus Generator 2021

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

New Level: Super Extreme Bonus Generator 2021

Post by Jutomi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:12 am

So this is a bit of an odd 'un. Technically it's not a "level" per se, but rather an experiment that unfortunately worked right.

I feel like this probably exists somewhere already, but I made my own and decided to share it.

"What is it?" It is, as far as I can tell, the fastest possible semi-stable bonus points generator one can make without the game overflowing / MAVing - most of the time.

You can use shift or alt+x to see the mechanism, but do be warned: you'll spoil the magic, and/or possibly MAV either on the spot or the next level you load, hehe!

Incidentally, this level gives about 4 million bonus points a [second[/i]... and only takes about 12 minutes to reach the maximum possible points (about 2.1 billion or so?) before wrapping back around to a negative score (about -1.6 billion or so), so uh... yeah! Just wait and exit when you feel like hacking points to yourself. :')

(Note: This could be done way easier through time hex editing, I believe, but I frankly find this method far more amusing. I also was going to use a method that involved a bajillion of instantly-going-off warp gates hooked up the right way, but that was far less stable, far more work and would only clock in maybe a quarter of the output this baby can.)

Hope you enjoy, hehe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level: Super Extreme Bonus Generator 2021

Post by Jutomi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Reuploaded; forgot my level was named "Cursed" (in its experimental phase) and then upon renaming it it saved under the filename that was also different from this. :roll:

Congratulations to the 3 downloads that still have the "Cursed" version at this time; limited edition copies. :P

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level: Super Extreme Bonus Generator 2021

Post by Jutomi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:28 pm