New Level (Advanced): Island Enigma

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

New Level (Advanced): Island Enigma

Post by flameterror91 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:31 am

Previous Custom Level: Flame's Level 7

Been another few years, so it's about time for another level. This is a pretty quick and simple one that requires some thinking. Have fun!

This level uses the "Palms" models that are found in the level archive. I'll provide a download here just in case as well.

Next Custom Level: Up the Mountain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by flameterror91 on Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heeeeeey
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level: Island Enigma

Post by Amnon » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:14 pm

Wonderful level, thanks!!!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: New Level (Advanced): Island Enigma

Post by rainbowmon » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:48 pm

That was fun; thanks!
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:46 pm

Hello, Flameterror! My, this was a joy to play! It definitely felt WSW-y to me; but nothing too crazy in difficulty! Just a nice, aesthetic level. Many thanks! :D

Oh, and I hope you don't mind; I recorded a video of my solution to this. Let me know if you'd like me to take it down to keep the solve a secret '^^
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by flameterror91 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:48 am

Jutomi wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:46 pm
Hello, Flameterror! My, this was a joy to play! It definitely felt WSW-y to me; but nothing too crazy in difficulty! Just a nice, aesthetic level. Many thanks! :D

Oh, and I hope you don't mind; I recorded a video of my solution to this. Let me know if you'd like me to take it down to keep the solve a secret '^^
Glad you liked it! After re-playing the classic series I can definitely see this being very WSW-y. I actually like the aesthetics and design that WSW has so I may try to make some more like that in the future.

And feel free to do whatever you want with my levels! I'd like to see you try some of my older ones. I barely remember how to beat some of them, may have gone overboard with the difficulty :lol:
Heeeeeey