New Level - Neighborhood Watch (+ Announcement of new level pack)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

New Level - Neighborhood Watch (+ Announcement of new level pack)

Post by flameterror91 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:24 am

Previous Custom Level: Up the Mountain

What's up

First of all, I'd like to announce that I'm working on a level pack for RTW. It takes place after Wonderland Secret Worlds and will give some sort of backstory to Wonderland Adventures. I won't say much other than it involves the Seven Wonders of Wonderland :stinkycool:

When will it be finished? I'm not sure. I've been working on it a little bit whenever I get some free time. I've made roughly 25 levels so far, and I'm still figuring out some story elements. I plan on making 10 chapters, totaling around 100 levels (or more) hopefully.

I realized what I'm doing is very similar to Quest for the Five Elements, but I was not aware of this level pack myself :lol: This adventure will not be as long or fleshed-out as QFE is (I don't have the brain power to do that).

Anyways, I will provide screenshots of levels I've made and have been working on down below. You may see some familiar areas.

Now, onto this level.
This level is actually part of the Seven Wonders pack I'm making, so it's like a preview I guess. Should be mostly simple but requires some thinking, and it will also give an example of what you may see in the pack. As a side note, my previous level Up the Mountain and an unreleased sequel to that will be a part of this pack.

Download
FLAME10.LV6
Screenshots for my upcoming pack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heeeeeey
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Neighborhood Watch (+ Announcement of new level pack)

Post by Amnon » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:12 am

Thanks for the fun!