New Level: This Old Mansion

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Deetster
Rainbow Keeper

New Level: This Old Mansion

Post by Deetster » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:55 pm

This level is one of my favorite levels I made so far. I made it full of alot of surprises, and puzzles that I know you all will figure out eventually, but will hopefully test your skills a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Re: New Level: This Old Mansion

Post by Bearsland » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:12 am

Deetster wrote:I made it full of alot of surprises
Yeah, I'll bet!!! That bl**dy UFO!!! (What UFO? I hear you all ask) I would have done this in 3 attempts if it hadn't have been for that.

This was really clever, yet again. As, you say lots of surprises. I'm enjoying these immensely. :D :D

Bear 8)
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:54 am

I enjoyed this puzzle immensely. It was so much fun figuring out what had to come first and who could do what.

I timed my venture into the area with the UFO so the cannons were ready to fire with out a stop in the sequence, and didn't have a problem with that part.....but I don't play timed so I could sit and wait for the right moment :wink:

Really a fun puzzle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

O/G
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:48 pm

I am bringing this level back to the top because I don't want it to get lost before you have tried it. It is not quick and easy, run and avoid; it requires thought and the correct order. It is excellent.

O/G :lol:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:44 pm

Just to let you know Deetster that I have been working on this one for a while - WHOOPEE! That's another one of yours completed. :lol:

You are a truly excellent level maker. If they are a little bit challenging for Bear - they must be good :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:43 pm

WOW - "Excellent" doesn't give this justice - it's magnificent ! - A real test of concentration (and nerves) and you were right - LOTS of surprises. I really admire your work Deetster ... keep making and we'll keep playing :D :D

Kazza :) :)
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:55 pm

Just finished this one - and it is a truly wonderful level. :D 8) :D Definitely full of surprises as you said. It took me loads of tries to work this out bit by bit. The UFO got me once but it is a bit of chance whereabouts the UFO is when you pass it. If it's in the middle, it doesn't get out. 8)

You certainly are a top level maker. Most of yours are too hard for me, but something I will keep going back to on days when I'm feeling a bit more brainy.

Liz :D :D
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:35 pm

Debbie T.

Post by Debbie T. » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:27 pm

Finally got it, very nice level!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:41 am