New Level (Advanced) - 200

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (Advanced) - 200

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:31 am

Well folks - I never thought I'd be saying this, but it's my 200th level.
Nothing to do with Coin Quest - just something bright and cheerful.

It's fairly large, but pretty straightforward. There's a lot of trampolining at the beginning but it's not complicated and I've put helpful green arrows to show which keyboard arrow you should hold down for a particular trampoline.

I'd like to say thanks for all the fun the rest of you have given me since I joined the forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:29 am

Congratulations on your 200th level! I sure hope you make several hundred more!! I have enjoyed playing all of your levels and am impressed with your creativity! Well done, Liz! This level was fantastic looking and lots of fun to play! I worked my way through each section until I had it perfected. The trampoline arrows was very helpful (great idea)! The sticky cubes messed me up the most! Thanks for an excellent level to play! I really had fun getting my gold star on this one!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:42 am

Congrats, Lizzie to #200. You're an ace level maker. Your levels are all well designed and challenging and fun to play. So is your recent one. Beautiful to look at and fun to figure out what has to be done. Great use of the new platinum items.

Hope to see at least another 200 levels from you :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:05 pm

200 levels for you and 200 times it took me to get it right!! :lol: :lol: Those sticky cubes have a way of sticking together at the most inopportune moments. Took me an age to figure out how to do the button bit. Blowing up the ghosts was very satisfying.

Here's to your next 200. :D :D
Pauline
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:22 pm

I have just downloaded this level Lizzie so will comment soon on it (I hope) Wanted to give my congrats to you for 200 levels darlin'.

You are an ace level maker and a wonderful person, everyone loves 'Our Lizzie'. 8) :D

Here's to hundreds of levels from you in the future. :D :wink: 8)
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
Lise Werner
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Lise Werner » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Congratulation Lizzie :) :) :) Your levels are always a pleasure to play, and I´m looking forward to the next 200 :P :P

Lise
I´m smiling........are you?
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:21 pm

CONGRATS ON YOUR 200TH LEVEL LIZZIE!!!

Didn`t get my goldstar though, that one bonuscoin at the trampoline are giving me some headache... :oops:

Othervise a great fun to play.

Heres to your next 200 :lol:
Inger
Norway
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:35 pm

:D :D :D Congratulations on your 200th level Liz. That was fabulous fun, That would be a big no on the barrel at the beginning, I read the sign and went HUH! And then, Dangy! And then...Well never mind, The textures were very unique and I loved the arrows pointing the way for the trampolines. :D You are a great and talented level maker and we are lucky to have you in the forum, Thanks you for all the hours and hours.... and hours of fun, I always look forward to your levels. :D :D :D

PS- I am still working on the blue boulder bit of your latest in the Coin Quest series. :shock:
Keeks
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Congratulations on your 200th level!!!

This level was so cool to look at! I took Loof the wrong way at first. Then read your signs by the ghosties, and, of course, I didn't do what you said. Had to restart again! Didn't really know why I needed the cannon, but soon found out. Restart, again!

This was a wonderful level. I enjoy all your levels!
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:23 pm

Congratulations Liz

I love your levels very much. I am still working on your 200th level. When I am half way I do something stupid and I have to start all over again. But I let you know when I am finished.

Thanks for all 200 off them
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:17 pm

Wow Liz 200 levels!!

I enjoy playing your levels and I thank you for sharing them with all of us!!
Susan
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:21 pm

You Rock liz.great job.waaaaaaa hoooooo.200 from you. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Superterv
Rainbow Master

Post by Superterv » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:44 pm

I've been playing this level on and off all day and have finally got everything to come together and I completed it. Its BRILLIANT Lizzy, thank you. I hope you make another 2000 (and yes I mean the extra 0 even if you appear like this at the end :shock: ). Keep em coming my Friend.
ImageSuperterv, Founder of the *K9 Carers*,
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:07 pm

Hi, Lillie,

CONGRATULATIONS to you for making 200 wonderful levels
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I've only completed a few, but I always enjoy trying.

This one - I'm still trying. The green arrows are just great, but you haven't given instructions for getting us to actually do the things you suggest :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm working on it, but I have to cook supper (he says), and you'll have gone to bed by the time I get back. I'm determined to do it, so I'll continue working - while you make another 200 ! ! ! ! ! !

Appreciate every level you make - THANK YOU SO MUCH
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:14 am

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 200TH LEVEL, LIZ!

And what a 200th level it was! I really enjoyed figuring it out, step by step! Fantastic fun! Quookie and Loof have full pockets and went out to eat dinner. Thanks for all that fun! :D

p.s. I really liked the textures too!
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

lizs 200

Post by ohbehave » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:52 am

CONGRATS, LIZZIE ON THE BIG 200
Image...and a beautiful level it is too...fabuloso, girlie..wtg....it sure is a trickster tho..it has taken me forever, and i still havent completed it yet...will keep trying... :) :) 8) :wink:
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:11 am

I've done it - I've done it - I've done it

and I bet you don't want to know how many silly, stoooopid mistakes I made.

Super level, I really enjoyed it.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:21 am

Hooray for you, Liz! Excellent 200th level! I had a great time putting together all the parts. Learned some new things and fumbled some old. But in the end, I got it all done!
Loirae
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:02 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING 200 LEVELS LIZZIE DRIPPING! and every one has been a winner! I so love your levels Lizzie and since meeting you - love you too you lovely lady! This was an ACE level - so much to do and so much fun as usual - a real adventure! I had such a stinker with the pink blobs on the buttons - so I used the cannon for the last button - a bit tricky pushing him all the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are one of my favourite level makers and are such a wonderful asset to this forum - YOU ROCK GIRLIE KNICKERS!

LILLIE xxx
Lillie
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:57 pm

wonderlandlover wrote:Didn't really know why I needed the cannon, but soon found out.
Lillie wrote:I used the cannon for the last button
Smart way of solving this :D

But it's possible to cover all four buttons with sticky cubes :wink:
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:19 pm

cracking level, lots of fun, and trickier than it looks.

i've had another quick look, and i must admit i can't for the life of me see how you can do it without using the cannon for one of the buttons :? :?

hang on........ :idea: :idea: you mean you have to use both loof and qookie to do that?? in that case, somebody better tell me how you blow up the ghosts, in the end, most of the trouble i had was avoiding them :lol: :lol:
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:14 pm

dunc wrote: in that case, somebody better tell me how you blow up the ghosts, in the end, most of the trouble i had was avoiding them :lol: :lol:
You big silly - that must have been a nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: You build a bridge with the barrels and then barrel them to death :wink:
Lillie
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:50 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: er but i thought they'd just float through barrels :oops: :oops: :oops:

btw, OT i know, but did you see leicester on the telly the other day, i forget who they played, but WHAT a game! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ETA yeah just been back, and yep, barrels blow up ghosts, oh, well you learn something every day :oops:

mind you, i think you should all go back now and try and complete it without hurting any of those poor ghosts, it's a lot more challenging and a lot less cruel!! :lol:
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:25 am

Lutz wrote:But it's possible to cover all four buttons with sticky cubes :wink:
It is ? ? ? ? ?
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:13 am

It is possible to cover all 4 buttons with sticky cubes - but well done Lillie and anyone else who used the cannon for one button. I'd never have thought of that myself! :lol:

STICKY CUBES SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

The two right hand buttons are covered easily. It's the left hand ones where the problem is.

Push a cube in and up so it is to the right of the top left button. Stand Loof on the button. Qookie gets another cube and pushes it below Loof. Loof pushes the cube down onto the lower left button and then the top one can be covered.

Actually I found a glitch when designing this one. Originally I had 3 buttons at the left side, meaning to make a gloop wall when the last one was covered. But it seems that the button is not pressed when covered by a sticky cube that's become joined to another. 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 am

Oh, Liz! Don't tell Mark, you know it will pop up now! :wink:
Loirae
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:50 am

Well I would never have thought of using both of them to do the button bit. I was making Loofy do it all on his own and thought the cannon was there for that reason. I might just have to go back now and do it like you meant me to!! :lol: :lol:
Pauline
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:54 am

dunc wrote:btw, OT i know, but did you see leicester on the telly the other day, i forget who they played, but WHAT a game! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You might be a bit far from punching distance from me but my best friends live in Birch Vale and I will be sending them round to you with a boxing glove you cheeky monkey :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:19 pm

Wow Number 2-0-0 Congratulations Liz. I, like all the others have enjoyed each and everyone. Haven't finished this one yet but I will get started very soon. Thank you for all the fun.
Cathy
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:47 pm

That was very tricky getting all the timing down right. Once I figured out which way Loof needed to go, that helped! I thought Qookie's part was easier but that may just be me! Congrats on your 200th and here's to more! :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.