New Level - Lillie The Pink

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Lillie The Pink

Post by Lillian » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 pm

Aptly named after the song :wink:

Have fun and a big "cheers big ears" to Kazzie for her purty texture! :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:07 pm

It was indeed fun with a few surprises along the way ... seems like ages since we had one of your lovely "water" levels.

Soo-pah doo-pah

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Fun level. A bit tricky dancing around with the Kaboom but he helped me a lot. Afterwards I enjoyed jumping to the coins. Thanks :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Nice one, my first attempt found me walking into a dangerous Kaboom zone but I only made that mistake once! Actually 'Dancing with Kaboom' would have been another good title for this and it gives me an idea for a level (if I ever find time to do another). Thanks much,
bob
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:08 pm

This definitely took some working. Getting the kaboom to cooperate with the plasma cube area was the toughest. Finally received my gold star!

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:53 am

:D :D :D Hi Lillie. That kaboom was murder on me, I finally tricked that little exploding walking bomb, Grrrr, Nice trampoline fun on the way out. Thanks for another ace level. :D :D :D
Keeks
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Lillie the Pink

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:53 am

Wow what a dance we had. :D Several times me and Mr. Kaboom had a quarrel but I was able to convince him where he needed to go. I too took a wrong step and met his buddies :shock: :shock: but we danced our way to the finish in the end. Another fun level to work out. :D :D
Cathy
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:00 pm

This looked beautiful - I love the look of those candy pink tiles under water. 8)

Along with everyone else I had the hardest time with the kaboom and the pink, blue and white buttons. Ended up one piece of equipment short and had to do it yet again! :shock:

A classic Lillie level - hugely enjoyable :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

lillie the pink

Post by ohbehave » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:26 pm

woooooohoooooo lils...i finally got this one...i followed the Image path, but that horrible boomy was gettin in my way...i finally delt with him and continued on to the major jump..that was fun..i was way high.. a beautiful level, girlfriend.. :) :) 8) :wink:
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:00 pm

Cool looking level! Lot of trial and error to get everything just right and make Mr. Kaboom do his job! Of course I mucked up the trampoline jumps a few time too! Thanks for another fun and tricky level, Lillie!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:06 pm

May I have a hint, Please.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:16 am

Hi Gen - I am not sure where you are stuck so I'll guess at the beginning. Here you go:

Push a box in the water by the blue button. Get another box ready to trap the Kaboomster in the blue gate area. That starts the Kaboom generator. WITHOUT standing on any buttons, first push the last box into the water by the TP and then the barrel goes through the blue TP (it is best to listen for the timer gates, as soon as you hear that a kaboom has stepped on the timer switch push the barrel through) then leg it to go up through the gates (step on/off blue button but don't step backwards to ensure it stays open).

Watch your step going through the TP - there is another Kaboom in the next room :twisted: Just time your walk in the next room and don't get kaboomed. Box in water then smash the kaboom with an ice cube. You will need another ice cube to douse the flame by the travelator (glad you like that name for it :wink: ). Hope that helps :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Thanks for the help in getting started, Lillie! I finally made it to the next two islands that then messed up the jump. Went back and did it again with success. Thanks for the help and for the fun! :D
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:44 am

S-U-C-C-E-S-S. That's the way you spell Success! Go team!

Question: you've got a yellow timer and button, but I never saw a yellow gate. What's up?
Loirae
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:32 am

Loirae wrote:Question: you've got a yellow timer and button, but I never saw a yellow gate. What's up?
You know that thing called the "plot" ?

Well - mine is losteth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Keeks pm'd me to tell me that there was a red button in my Loony Bin level but no gate - you see - I've lost the plot :wink:
Lillie
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:42 pm

I thought you put those things in as red herrings - or yellow herrings! You're usually extremely devious! :lol: :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:28 pm

Very cool! Finally got thru it. Definitely needed your hints to get it done but I did with gold! Thanks!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:45 am

I'm way late on this one Lillie, but then I'm late on all of them, but I still love playing. Just takes time to keep up, let alone catch up.

I loved this one, although it took a while for me to get all the pieces right and the players in their places. Did many, many dances with the Pony-tail Boy, but eventually got it all done. Then I had to do the tramps a couple of times

but ................ then I read your spoiler, and guess what - I didn't do it anything like that. I thought the blue TP (after I looked around and saw where it went) was a Blue Herring. I didn't realize it was supposed to be used. I never needed it.

Funny - but the end result was the same.

Great level, how ever you do it. Many thanks.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Lillie The Pink

Post by Amnon » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:37 am

Thanks for the fun!

A much simpler solution is to stand already beyond (north of) the blue button while letting the kaboom blow itself with the barrel.