New Level - Boysenberry Pie (Advanced) EDITED

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Boysenberry Pie (Advanced) EDITED

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:26 am

Hope you enjoy this one too. :D

Thank you Obehave for this splendid texture :D :D

I left one item in there that you may not need but just in case - here goes.

Edit: :oops: :oops: The level is now Boysenberry - sorry :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jcvalcar2 on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cathy
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:54 am

CONGRATULATIONS ON LEVEL NUMBER 100!!!! :D :D :D :D
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:49 am

Congratulations on your 100th level, Cathy! I am glad you like to make these fine levels for us! This one took several tries to get the linked spheres where I needed them. It also took a while to discover a couple of helpful items! Finally worked it out and left with a gold star. You put Pam's texture to beautiful use as well. Btw, you named the thread Boysenberry pie but the level has the title of Rhubarb pie! Either way it is a great challenge!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:45 am

:D :D :D Congratulations Cathy on your 100th level

This level is a stinker and a half, Still working on it, :shock: :oops:
But I wanted to give you recognition on reaching the 100 level milestone. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:08 pm

:P :P :P Congratulations Cathy Stinker III on 100 levels!!! :P :P :P

WOW! You've made a lot of levels Cathy in a short space of time - all have been winners! A lot of stinkers too - including this one :twisted: Haven't done it yet, but like Keeks, just wanted to congratulate you x
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:38 am

I had to take a break on this one. I almost had to give up again. I had all the coins, except the ones by the exit, then I was trying to figure out how I could get all the buttons covered. Then I realized something, and I made my exit.

Great level, and a little devious! :wink: Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

BOYSENBERRY PIE

Post by ohbehave » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:07 pm

woooooohooooooo....i finally got this littleImage cathy..i really thought i was never gonna get it...what an awesome job you did coordinating the textures..was absolutely beautiful...excellent job...was a tough one thats for sure..it was plain what to do after ya found the secret, but achieving it was a different story...hope the next pie is a little easier.... :) :) :) 8) :wink: :wink:

forgot to add.... congrats on the big 100... you sure got there pretty quickly..ive still got 30 more, and i was here before you???? :roll: :roll:
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:13 am

:D :D :D Cathy, I think its time for a spoiler on how to cover all the buttons, You have stumped me :shock: :oops:
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:05 am

I think it was an absolute mirsacle that I got this. Couldn't cover the buttons, couldn't find the green button, couldn't stop getting zapped by gates closing on me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But suddenly I found the green button as well as a couple other mircalce things. Whew!

Great little stinker, there!
Loirae
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Boysenberry Pie

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 pm

SPOILER:

Don't touch the sphere in front of Stinky. Move Stinky to the left and then into the ice just once, this will take Shadow Stinky onto a gate button on the far right side. Move Stinky down (towards you) then to the right over the button and then to the wall, then go up. This should have the spheres rolling down to cover the botton and kill Shadow Stinky. The one blue sphere should be rolling over the red buttons by now.

Go up and step on left water tile then to the right water tile in the same area - push the hidden ice in the wall out onto the runway. (Keep the ice in the left hand runway).

Go around the ice and step on the yellow buttons to open the yellow gate - grab the coins on the right side, step on the trampoline in between the trees to get out of this area but don't step on the left water tile until you are ready to move the other hidden ice in the wall onto the runway. Gather the coins in this area. Then move the ice onto the

You really don't have to move the blue sphere over the yellow buttons at all. This should help with the quick fingers. But you will need to cover both buttons with the 2 ice. (the other ice is on the other side - same as the left).
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:21 pm

:D :D :D Thanks Cathy, I looked everywhere but there, I thought the hidden items where the tramps, What a tough level (for me) very intricate boulder angry red dude pushing level, My head is still spinning, But I finally left with the gold star. Thanks. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:14 pm

Well missus - I have been trying this one on and off for the last few days and I would never have solved it without a spoiler :twisted: Top stinker you are :twisted: I kept losing the Dude before he had done his job, or I kept getting bulldozed by the spheres :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great puzzle - full of tricks - just like you 8)

Great job getting to 100 levels hon x
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:20 am

I just wanted to say congratulations on your 100th level!

That is so cool. I don't always get a chance to comment on your levels but I sure enjoy playing them.

Thank you!
Susan
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Boysenberry Pie

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:49 pm

Thank you! I think you're all great

Cathy
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:59 pm

Wow! Finally got this with help of your spoiler :roll: .
Tricky and fun. :D

Thanks a lot and congrats to your 100th level 8) :P
(and for a lot more in the kids section)
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:41 pm

That took some hair pulling along with your spoiler. That did require some fast fingers to get things done and back out of the gates before they closed. :shock: :shock: Me after I was done with the level! Another fine edition to your levels and congratulations on reaching 100 levels! Here's to many many more! :D :D :D :D
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

100 Levels

Post by Armando » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:34 pm

You have done a fantastic job in designing your first 100 levels. I know that every time I download one of yours I'm going to be in for a challenge. Boysenberry Pie was no exception as I had to resort to your Cheat. Keep on with a great effort.
Armando
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:03 pm

Congrats on 100 levels Cathy, keep it up girl.

This one took me forever and I resorted to your spoiler, that was very sneaky ya know. :P :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one my friend, thanks. 8) :lol:
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.