New Level - Something in the Makings but not Quite There Yet

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Something in the Makings but not Quite There Yet

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed May 03, 2006 7:41 pm

Hope you enjoy this one too.

And you'll need Pam's new texture.

How's that for a name Mr. Kiki Sir Image :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cathy
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed May 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Took several tries to get the right order down for this one! The red dudes did not cooperate either! Very interesting signs, wonder what is next?!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu May 04, 2006 6:40 am

:D :D :D You get a double "Dangy" for that title Cathy, :lol: Also this level is one himdinger of a challenge, You have become a total stinker with your level desgn, (Brilliantly devilish) The level itself looks fabulous. :D :D :D
Keeks
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

something in the makings but not there yet

Post by ohbehave » Thu May 04, 2006 12:58 pm

what a creation, you stinker thinker, sign makin fool...i do hope the grand opening was for walmart, so stinky and peegue could do some
Image..i had the most trouble with the jumps ofcourse..but started fresh this morning and actually reached my destination..didnt have any problems with the creepazoids..another great creation, and thanks for using the texture..bricks looked great in the tower setting.. :) 8) :)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu May 04, 2006 8:27 pm

Tried a lot of different things until I found the right sequence for doing things. Tricky and fun, thanks :D
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri May 05, 2006 4:53 am

Hello to you, too! :D That sign was like a siren call. I tried and tried to resist it, but I just couldn't! This was such an enjoyable level. I had a smile on my face through the whole thing; even when I messed up many times.

This level was great with Pam's texture. I thought it fit perfectly. I tried every possible way to do this. I thought I could go through the light green teleporter, and just step off, but it was a fake floor! :twisted: Finally got it all figured out, and they exited safely.

A superb level! Thanks so much!! :D
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried this one yesterday and got no-where :twisted: I tried again tonight and got as far as the "Hello" sign :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up girlie! And Pamster is right - you are a sign-making fool Image

ANYWAYS......... got right to the end and had a HUGE battle with the red Dooooodes and managed to outrun them. Then it was Peegues turn :? Only problem was that "he ate all the pies" Image and couldn't run very fast and got shot :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So, I started AGAIN for the umpteenth time and finally got the nutters home - PHEW! Fell for all your pitstops ya BIG stinker Cathy III :D

Excellent level - I loved it and just like Wonderlandlover - I couldn't wipe that smile off my face all the way through - thanks hon :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Sun May 07, 2006 7:05 pm

Exellent and hilarious adventure ... Cathy ... it took so long to get so far and I've just been shot .. again ... thought I'd better thank you for the fun before you forget you made it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great fun

Thanks

Kazza :) :)