New Level- Rollerball- Incomplete, but pretty funny...

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

New Level- Rollerball- Incomplete, but pretty funny...

Post by DiscGolfer » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:40 pm

This is one I just started on. It goes to show that things don't always go the way you plan them. I've only done this one four times, but it did the same thing every time. It wasn't what I expected, at all.

Roll the first ball, via the conveyers, to the conveyor that will dump it in the water. Watch what happens to that first ball. Keep watching to the right of the play area :lol:
I wonder where that darn thing ends up? :shock:
Maybe I'll go back with Alt-X and see... :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:02 pm

What does Alt-X do? I tried it in both playing and editing and it didn't seem to do anything. What am I doing????
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm

Go to General Discussion - topic "Suggestion Box" & read post by Midnight Synergy. ALT-X is explained - you will love it!
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:03 pm

Thanks, I play on a laptop so I have no NumPad, and using the keyboard numpoad is a pain, I'll try it at work.

Jen
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:17 pm

:lol: I didn't know that Stinky could walk on water!!! :lol: And those boulders are freaky! :shock: I've never seen anything like it. Stinky almost died of shock! :lol: Can't wait to see the completed level.
SharonM
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:19 am

What is up here? There are so many odd happenings. Where are the boulders going? Why does Stinky die when he steps out on one of them, even tho I see nothing that should kill him? WHY IS HE WALKING ON WATER?

This all is rather intriguing, huh? I wonder what other strange things this program will show us.
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:28 am

Dianna,
Try rolling one or two of the boulders into the water on the right side and watch the background sky when it disappears. I've never seen anything like it. :shock: Like I said, poor Stinky almost fainted :wink:
SharonM
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:54 am

I've played around with this one some more, and it is not a consistent phenomena.:shock:
It only does the disappearing boulder/walk on water routine under certain conditions.
I still need to figure :idea: out a way to work the whole thing into a puzzle.
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:54 pm

Not only handy with the DiscGolf thing(?) & the Gyroscope thing, you managed to intrige us now with Wonderland...

I had something weird happen to me on my Adventure Land prototype. I don't know if the Level was too large (it was about 80x76) though I haven't had any problems with AL2:Dynamite Joe which looks like maxing out at the 100x100, but I had sets of trees & mushrooms actually rotating continuously 360 over the Y axis??? I had to abandon that temporarily... I just looked plain silly, cool but silly.

Keep up the good work with your levels!
Robbie :D