New Level (Adv) - Live & Let Die

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Live & Let Die

Post by Lillie » Mon May 15, 2006 2:52 pm

I'm starting a Bond series. So grab a Martini (shaken not stirred) and pop an olive in too if you fancy :wink:

Peegue is playing Bond 8) Fast fingers required in parts :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon May 15, 2006 4:18 pm

Peegue was a bit disappointed :(
When he agreed to step into Sean Connery's footsteps he assumed to meet some beautiful girls out there :P

But otherwise the level was great fun. Mission completed, thanks :D
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Mon May 15, 2006 5:24 pm

This took Bond (aka Peegue) quite a while to sort out the mission, but in true Bond fashion 007 "saved the day". He is now relaxing on the beach with his

Great puzzle, Lillie, & one of my favourite movie heros. Am surprised Moneypenny wasn't hiding in the wings :wink: :wink:
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Live & Let Die

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:57 pm

Inspector Bond Image captured the enemies and the impossible mission was solved. :D :D

He is receiving the details Image of his new assignment and is waiting on pins and needles till he can carry on with his next mission. Thanks for another ace level.
Cathy
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Mon May 15, 2006 11:06 pm

I had a tough time helping 007 get through this mission! Finally sorted it all out so he could recover the missing gold star! Thanks for a neat level!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue May 16, 2006 4:54 am

:D :D :D One of my favourite songs by Paul McCartney and Wings, Plus a great Bond movie, OMG! What a toughie of a level, It took me lots of restarts to get it sorted, Finally got it, So happy to get this one behind me, Very intricate maneuvering and fast fingers needed in here, Very tricky 8)
"You Hip Hopping Bippity Bopping Hopper Hopped Up Town Star Studded Two Stepping Lite Up Leaping Lap-per Dapper Lillie" :shock: :lol:
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue May 16, 2006 5:43 am

Oooh. Bond! This will be a fun series. Do I have to watch the movies, too? or can I remain a Bond virgin? (Is there such a thing?) Loved this one. Must've started it 100 times because I'd get going and forget to watch that gunfire! Texture looked cool, too.
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue May 16, 2006 4:58 pm

:D :D :D
Loirae wrote:Do I have to watch the movies, too? or can I remain a Bond virgin? (Is there such a thing?)
I didn't think there could be, :shock: I'm going to say you have to watch the movies when they come on TV. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Tue May 16, 2006 5:33 pm

Great idea for a series Lillie ... this took the longest time .. I was convinced I had to do something early on which was wrong of course .. Finally sussed it only to get repeatedly shot :shock: I was Double-O-Two & Half when I'd finished :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed May 17, 2006 1:38 am

What an exciting series! I look forward to them all.

This was a bit tricky! I died more than a few times. Luckily Mr. Bond is like a cat, and has nine lives!

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon May 22, 2006 11:22 pm

Help needed please. Can cover the yellow button, but stuck from there. Thanks.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue May 23, 2006 11:52 am

Hi Gen,

I put the 2 wooden boxes into the water by the cannons. I put the red sphere onto the yellow button. I then brought one of the cannons round via the right side of the level and blew up the remaining box and then tramped the cannon onto the UFO. They both get deaded, so then push the other cannon round and tramp it onto pink button!

Hope that helps and thanks for sticking with it hon :D
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue May 23, 2006 5:52 pm

Finally success! I knew I had to move the cannons to the other side, but couldn't figure out how, then the :idea: came on. Mr Bond is now home with his feet up relaxing. Thanks for all the fun, Lillie! :D
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

LIVE AND LET DIE

Post by ohbehave » Sat May 27, 2006 10:19 pm

i got lucky Image and got another bond level..this was a really difficult one for me..took me numerous tries to complete it...but was very satisfying to complete.. :) 8) :)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
rebel
Gold Wonderlander

Post by rebel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:57 pm

Please please help! I've been on this one on and off for about two weeks now and it's driving me nuts! :evil:

I can't see how to bring the second cannon round 'cos I've destroyed the breakaway tiles - once when avoiding getting shot/rolled on and the next when I push the first cannon round.

I've stared :? :oops: at this one till I'm blue in the face, but just can't see it.

Marilyn
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:01 pm

Thanks for bringing this back to page 1 Marylin. I've never been able to do it either! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks for the spoiler Lillie - finally managed it now. Though the first bit, getting all the buttons covered still took me about 25 tries. :lol:

Ace James Bond level. I still can't do most of those. :roll:

Marylin - just avoid walking on the crumbling tiles until you want to push the cannon. They are 2 step tiles.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:23 pm

Thanks for coming to the rescue Lizzie (been out on our bikes in the park!) and thanks for sticking with it :D

If you need more help with the other James Bond levels - just holla :) Image

Does that help you Marilyn or do you need more help? :D
rebel
Gold Wonderlander

Post by rebel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:07 pm

Phew!

I finally figured it out. 8) :lol:

I was putting the metal box on the red button and trying to outrun the boulder and cannon!!!!!! :oops:

I can't think why it didn't occur to me to swap the boulder and box .... still took me another 14 goes to get it tho.

I'm gradually working my way through all your levels - ah well, back to Thunderball.

Thanks for all your help

Marilyn :wink:
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Live & Let Die

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Thanks for the fun!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Live & Let Die

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Thanks for the fun!