300th Level-(Advanced) Tricentennial

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

300th Level-(Advanced) Tricentennial

Post by kiki » Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 am

:D :D :D Well here it is folks, I put a couple helpful signs in the level, and also just a few signs that aren't helpful at all! 8)

Cheers to all who play Wonderland the best game ever. :lol:

Using Loirae's "Solid"(Gold) Texture, It looks awesome. :D

Finally, This level is huge for me, It might be a stinker in spots, But I know all of you can do it. Have fun and carry on. :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kiki on Sat May 27, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeks
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Wed May 24, 2006 2:28 am

I haven't completed it yet, but I just wanted to say that this level is great so far!
I have made it to the first z-bot after many re-starts, and then I got killed yet again :twisted: :roll:
I have to go to bed, but I'm going to try again in the morning :twisted: :twisted:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed May 24, 2006 4:26 am

This is a golden friends epic, to be sure. working alone, working togethere, boulders, baddies, cannons generators... it's all in there. I had a great time putting this together step by step, box by box, room by room.

Congratulations on 300 levels, and here's to another 300!
Loirae
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Wed May 24, 2006 11:42 am

Congratulations on 300!!!
I finally got this level sorted out.
Every little part was ingenius, and was great to figure out! :D
Looked great, and played great! :D
Thanks, keep making levels! :D :D :D
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Wed May 24, 2006 11:59 am

Hi Keeks,

I haven't played this level yet, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your 300th level :lol: :lol: :lol:

The maths geek in me couldn't help noticing that this forum would be a lot quieter without you......
In 366 days you have
* made 3203 posts, that's 8,75 posts a day....
* made 300 levels, that's 5,77 levels a week....

That is really impressive :shock: . Keep up the good work and all your chatting. The forum would be too quiet without you :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS KEEKS !!!

Mette
\Mette
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed May 24, 2006 1:18 pm

CONGRATULATIONS MR 300 LEVELS KEEKSTER!

I've had a few goes at this level today - haven't got very far yet :lol: Just wanted to say that it looks spectacular and BRAVO to you for bringing us a level a day for the last year - every one a winner Buddy 8)

Muchos Thankos :P

Now, if I could just stay out of the Editor, I might get to complete this level of yours. But you would know all about Editoritus wouldn't you :wink:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Tricentennial

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 pm

Congratulations Mr. Kiki Sir

3-0-0 Fabulous levels and hours upon hours of brain strain fun. Finally completed this humdinger and yup, yup, yup will be seeing it Image Very beautiful level filled with loads of puzzles. Fell into every trap you set :evil: - oh and I loved the sign for the middle boulder - too funny :lol: Well worth the wait. :D :D

Look forward to the next 300 Image
Cathy
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed May 24, 2006 3:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON 300 BRILLIANT LEVELS

Still working on this one, needless to say. It looks spectacular with Loirae's solid gold texture.

I can see this is going to keep me busy for hours on end.

Thanks for giving us countless hours of puzzling fun! :stinkycool:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Wed May 24, 2006 4:32 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 300TH LEVEL

WOW - what a level it is. Took me several hours to finally complete this one. Pushing and pulling and jumping, placing things here and there and everywhere and then starting over and over and over again. Fantastic level, loads of fun and I am so glad I just stuck with it and made it to the end. Thanks for a great level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed May 24, 2006 7:59 pm

Excellent level, Kiki :D
Clever puzzles all over and I made a lot of mistakes. Had the most problems with Qookies part :? But Stinky's wasn't easy either :roll:
Loof and Peegue exited without major problems :lol:

Congrats on #300 - Keep on going :D
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Thu May 25, 2006 1:56 am

Congratulations on your 300th level!!
Susan
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu May 25, 2006 12:11 pm

At long last I finally completed this very inricate & tricky puzzle. It has taken me many, many attempts working thru each section...then would make a mistake & back to the beginning again :evil: :evil: Worried about Peegue's exit but then at the very end it all came together. Absolutely awesome level for your 300th, Kiki. It contained a bit of everything Wonderland. kudos to you for designing this masterpiece :!: :!:

A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS OVER THE PAST YEAR & HOPE WE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO MANY, MANY MORE!!!! :stinkylol: :stinkylol: :stinkylol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu May 25, 2006 7:57 pm

:D :D :D A hint for Stinky's part---

Spoiler--Stinky's part:
1. First, push the cannon to the next room, kill the lonely box and put the cannon on my ever so helpful sign. Get the coin in front of the metal box.
2. Go back, push right prism down one to stop the middle boulder.
3. Go up and around and move the left prism right one then carefully push the middle boulder down, around up and through the boxes. Put the remaining box in the water and send the boulder through. Follow it and make sure to stop the other boulders on the buttons. Get the coins, push the box down next to the cannon.
4. Get a prism and put it in the top left corner of the room to blow up the keg. Get the other prism and put it next to the first one. Push the cannon in (stopping along the way to blow up boxes, but if you forget you can always go back) and blow up the keg/box to the next area.
5. Jump the tramps all the way through the TP to land on ice and start the boulder (this can be done earlier, too but I always waited so I had the option of jumping through there is I was caught in a corner.) Go get coins and push button
6. Push Metal box into water.
7. Jump the tramps to the helpful lamppost and then down to behind the other metal box. Put it in the water. Get remaining coins in this area and send Loof home
8. To to z bot room, stand on breakaways tile and when z-bot clears out, push wooden box down into water say bye to z-bot. Get bonus coin, go get cannon and line it up with the box to keep the generator going.
9. After cannon #2 fires, push keg to blow it up.
10. Push blue up and box up. Blue in the water, box in the water, get cons, push boulder left, up up. and when safe, go to exit.
:D :D :D

You can also push the right prism down to stop the middle boulder st the start, Sometimes the cannon fire makes it trough and will destroy the prisms. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu May 25, 2006 9:29 pm

Fantastic level Keeks - bloomin' marvellous :D :D :D Loiraeeee, this texture is so sumptious hon - well done 8) What a great set of puzzles, you have outdone yourself on this one. Took me AGES but I finally got it finished and loved every minute of it!

BRAVO - here's to the next 1,000,000,000 Keekster levels :P
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri May 26, 2006 3:28 pm

Solved it at last Keeks! Phew! What a marathon. I could do the first part blindfold the number of times I had to restart. It's with levels like this, I wish there was a save position feature.

Excellent puzzles throughout.

Thanks for all the fun of these 300 levels. Every one an original gem. :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Fri May 26, 2006 4:12 pm

Congratulations Kiki !!!

I'm still working on this masterpiece.
It may take me a Tricentennial to complete though... :oops:
Mark
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat May 27, 2006 1:16 am

Congrats on 300 levels Kiki!! I have enjoyed every one of them! This was a fantastic compilation and perfect to mark such a milestone! I have been working on this one off and on for days making a little progress each time! Once I got going, the parts fell in to place. I had the hardest time with Qookie and the zbot and those breakaway tiles! Finally got through that part and it was home free after that! Thanks for being such a dedicated Wonderland level designer, hope to see many many more of your creations! Well done!
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sat May 27, 2006 1:19 pm

Congratulations on 300 levels Mr. Christian sir!

I've just started playing again so haven't got to this one yet, waaaay behind. :oops: :roll:

Hope to get round to this level in about three months time. :oops: :lol:
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat May 27, 2006 3:16 pm

300! WAY TO GO KEEKS!

I knew this was going to take me some time to complete so I waited for the weekend and I was right, many restarts, but got through it eventually (with no spoilers)!

Thanks for all them pal and keep 'em coming :D
bob
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat May 27, 2006 4:01 pm

Wow, this is quite the level. Congratulations on 300!
I haven't quite finished this one yet; I know what to do, just keep making stupid mistakes along the way and having to restart. There are so many steps involved, and if not done in the right order...restart! I read your spoiler to make sure I was doing it right and have one question.
If you forget to blow up the two boxes along the top, on your way by with the cannon (as I have done many many times), how can you "go back to do it later"? The cannon won't shoot the prisms unless it's pushed down two squares, and upon doing that it can't be pushed up and over again Just wondering.
Well back at it; I WILL finish this one!
Good job, as usual.
-Wonderfull
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat May 27, 2006 4:09 pm

:D :D :D Hi Wonderful. If you forget to blow those two boxes up you will have to restart, :twisted: I made the same mistake countless times while testing the level. :shock: :lol: :D
Keeks
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

tricentinnial

Post by ohbehave » Sat May 27, 2006 4:40 pm

have not been playing much wonderland lately keeks, so am really behind, and have really been struggling with completing levels..but i did want to congratulate you on the big 300..i have enjoyed all 300 even tho i have not completed some of them...this is an awesome looking level, and i hope to some day finish it..wtg, kikstaroo...Image.. :) :)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat May 27, 2006 5:49 pm

Did it!!! Wow, I lost count of the restarts! That was a long level, and many things that could go wrong along the way. It's hard to say what the most difficult part for me was (there were many challenges), but had some timing issues on the 1st z-bot area, until I realized I was being TOO quick-fingered. I think I did everything wrong that was possible: jumping wrong, pushing wrong, walking right in front of the cannons..you name it. But happy to say I have finished with gold, and can now get some housework done today!
Thanks Kiki,
-Wonderfull
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Mon May 29, 2006 5:22 am

This level was definitely befitting of #300. I absolutely loved working through this one; it was quite a challenge with lots of mistakes. And, I'm happy to say I did it without any spoilers! :D

You really tripped me up with the generator, and then again, trying to kill the last zbot. This was very well put together.

It is a joy to work through your levels, and Wonderland wouldn't be the same without you and your superb levels! Thanks so much!!

P.S. Loirae's texture was fabulous for this level!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue May 30, 2006 7:57 am

Congratulations Kiki!!!

An excellent 300th level.
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Tue May 30, 2006 12:27 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KIKI !

Truly, I don't think I've enjoyed any level as much as this one. I can't tell you how much I've longed for my day off so I can get stuck in. And I got stuck here, and I got stuck there too :? It's taken me all morning and i enjoyed every minute :P :P

A genius work of art - looked awesome too :wink:

Thanks for every single one of your creations and double thanks for this epic ... Sensational !!

Now, I think I spied a Boulder Tag series I need to download, I'll be back later bud 8)

Kazza :D :D :D :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue May 30, 2006 5:06 pm

:D :D :D I wish to thank everyone for your comments and for playing, :D

It has been one heck of a year, I look forward to many more in wonderland, It is such a joy to make levels, That I don't think I could ever stop, Not that I would want to, :shock: Thanks again to all of you folks. The Wonderland forum would not be the same without you. :D :D :D
Keeks
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:31 am

Great level, pretty hard but consistent. Thanks Kiki!