New Level (Adv) - Shingles By The Sea V

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Shingles By The Sea V

Post by Lillie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am

Last in the series - have fun and be very quick at the start :shock: :P :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Shingles by the Sea

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:48 pm

Last but not least, this was a truly fabulous treat. :D :D At first glance, I felt like this with the boulders Image
Once I figured out what I needed to do the duo made it to the exit without a hitch.
Another gold star under my belt Image

Still working on a few of your other ones :oops:
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:24 pm

:D :D :D Incredible, This level was amazing, I do think I made every mistake to be made, You are one tricky dicky doo. I don't give these out to much, (I just gave one to Mark for his Genesis level) But You get a "Double Wow Wee" :D
Excellent jumping sequence and very quick thinking fingers needed. All items used. Ace puzzler, "Lillie By The Sea Breeze Bouncing Beach Balls By The Bay Bee Sting Ray Gun Zappity Dapper Dangy Ding Dong Lillie" :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you like them apples :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kiki on Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeks
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:24 pm

I agree with KiKi that WAS an amazing level. Lot's to do not too much room to do it and one wrong step and your starting over. I can't even tell you how many times I stood looking at the barrels wondering how I get around them (LOL). Excellent level!!!!!!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:21 am

this looked like it was going to be a real doozie when I first saw it, but the parts fit nicely together and I made off with a gold star.

Loved the series. :D
Loirae
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:07 pm

Lillie, this one has me stumped. Have tried many different variations but can only get so far & can't open the white gate. Could I have a small hint please :?: :?: Maybe I'm doing the whole start thing wrong :evil: :evil:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:50 am

Here is some help :D

At the start, switch to Loofy and have him bounce and exit on the yellow button. Have Stinky push all the boulders into the water (doesn't matter where). Get ready, because a new boudler is bouncing at ya :twisted: As soon as the boulder goes into the water (west) run like the wind all the way around clockwise and push the metal box clockwise and over the ice curve into the middle section and quickly back out onto the green button and move out of the way quick stix!

The next boulder will hit the metal box and roll back over to the right and go in the water. Leave the metal box where it is and the next boulder will do the same thing, quickly push the metal box onto the blue button and follow the boulder through the blue TP. The next boulder will land on the green button and open the gate for you.

Push the metal box infront of the middle blue sphere. Push the right or left sphere up. Then once they have stopped rolling, push the middle sphere left. The other two spheres will now go through white TP into puddle. Follow them and take all coins. DO NOT take coin on breakaway tile! Go back through blue and white TP's and push remaining sphere through blue/white TP's, follow and go up top green TP to push sphere on white button. Go back and push the metal box through blue TP and through white TP (but do not follow it - metal box should now be sitting on top of the sphere's in the puddle.

Tramp onto reversible conveyor via the tramps through the white gate at the top. Go through green TP to push metal box onto light blue button!

Should be easy from there to tramp home :D

Hope that helps :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:01 pm

Thanks for the help, Lillie. My problem was that I was placing the metal box in the wrong position at the beginning. Now my problem is that I can't get poor Stinky out of the way fast enough he always gets bouldered to death. Have tried a MILLION +++++ times but my fingers just aren't cooperating but will keep trying :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:34 pm

Needed some time (but not your spoiler) to finally solve this gem. Excellent level and great fun. Thanks :D
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:42 pm

TRY, TRY & TRY AGAIN, LILLIE, & I FINALLY MADE IT :!: :!: This was one awesome puzzle and a super series......sorry to see it end. But....I know you will come up with many, many more :wink: :wink:
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:55 am

Great challenge Lillie! I finally made it through this one thanks to your spoiler! Thanks!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:02 am

This was very cool! And no spoilers needed (for a change :wink:).

Great fun and a great challenge...I moved around the big square more than I wanted to, but got it worked out eventually!

Big thanks,
bob
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:51 pm

excellent challenge lillie!

although - i'm glad i didn't read your spoiler first, i did it differently :P

i downloaded it a few days ago and had completely forgot that you'd said we'd need fast fingers, so it never occurred to me i could beat the first boulder after running round with the box, i stopped before the ice and let the next boulder run past, pushed the box back into the middle of the island and then when that boulder had stopped i pushed it into the water giving me lots more time :twisted:

then on the light blue and white buttons, i don't think i'd have ever found your solution in a million years :oops: after pushing the box to stop the middle boulder, i pushed the box around and down to 2 spaces left of the boulder, pushed the boulder left, collected all the coins, then pushed the boulder up and left through the teleporters, followed it and went through the bottom green teleporter out onto the white button and then pushed the boulder through the other teleporter onto the light blue button, then i followed the box through and went through the top teleporter pushing the box onto the white button.

still, all roads lead to berlin!! :lol: :lol:
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:07 pm

Like Dunc, I couldn't believe I could outrun the boulder all the way round, and I did the first bit his way. 8)

I was completely stumped with the blue and white buttons, so had to use your spoiler there :oops:

You have an exceedingly devious brain Lillipud.

An absolutely fantastic puzzle. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:57 am

Double-doodle dangy this was tough! I spent eons just figuring out Loof's part. Stinky was not too happy when Loof bonked him on the head! :roll:

The first part with Stinky was a doozy. I had to start over so many times, I couldn't keep count. Very clever, and amazing puzzle. Once I did get to the blue spheres part, I was super careful not to make any mistakes, and I finished the level with only 5 seconds left! Whew!

Superb! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:58 am

Loved this series Lillie. Never would have gotten this last one without the spoiler. Missed the tramp action with Loof the first time but got it on the second. (I'm so baddd at tramps). Then I thought for sure Stinky was gonna make it but he had to try twice more before I got him tramping in the right direction home. thanks for the fun levels.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Shingles By The Sea V

Post by Amnon » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:20 am

Very clever level, thanks!