New kid's Level(Advanced)-Swimming Pool

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
loof101
Rainbow Master

New kid's Level(Advanced)-Swimming Pool

Post by loof101 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:27 pm

I know the pool is in the way of qookie's house, but this is my best.

loof 101

P.S. DO NOT play without the pool or it will seem weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:13 pm

What pool? You didn't include a zip, or a link to the post that the pool is in... :wink:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:15 pm

It wouldn' tselect the pool, so I didn't post about the pool.

loof 101
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:18 pm

Did you try uploading the zip file for the pool? :wink:
About the links-personally i dont know how to do those but I thought you might :wink:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:05 am

Positive. :lol: :lol:

loof 101
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:13 am

Wierd...I dont know what you should do...but i cant play this level without the pool, I don't know where to get it... :(
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am

Pauline
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:23 pm

I downloaded the pool, plus I already had it, but how do I put it in the file for this level specifically? Or do I not need to since I already have the pool downloaded? Wasn't sure if I needed to change the name of it from
POPO3DSWPL.......to say I don't know, something to do with this level that requires it. If I am not making any sence, I am sorry. I am tired. Anywho, thanks to anyone who can comment on this if my nonsence can be commented on. Danell
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:11 am

D,
It worked for me putting it in the original directory Popo used, which is the one you talked about in your message.

Jen

PS - Loof101, cute level.
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:24 am

Don't know if I'm helping or confusing more, but Popo's link will take you to a downloadable zip file and instructions (same as all custom content instructions, except the folder name). This works quite well. Those levels which require a custom model (or house) will need to have a folder under the main RTWD folder, and each folder must bear the name of the zip file which you downloaded, and the files in each of those folders must be unzipped. SO - first level under RTWD folder should contain 4 sub-folders: CustomHouses; CustomLevels; CustomModels; and players. Under CustomHouses, there will be one or more folders (such as jgspooky, jgsunfun, etc.) Under CustomModels, there will be one or more folders (such as jgconcert; jgfrogisland; and POPO3DWSPL). Each of those subfolders should contain just a few .jpg and/or .bmp and/or .3dx files. At least this is so on a PC, don't know about a Mac.

Hope this helps more than confuses.
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:27 am

I did it again, some day I will learn. I played the level, and low and behold, but there was a pool there? I need to check out the levels before I ask questions. :oops: :oops: :oops:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:41 am

TheoX wrote:Wierd...I dont know what you should do...but i cant play this level without the pool, I don't know where to get it... :(
If the modelfile is not posted with the level file, click on custom content at the bottom of this page. It should bring you to the list of all the custom models that popo, sfs, Lns and others have made. If you have already downloaded the original model, you shouldn't have to download it again.
If you havent got it, then find it on the custom content page, download it to your CustomModels folder and unzip it there. You should then be able to see it in the level.

jg