To The autor of the KID... levels

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
mol

To The autor of the KID... levels

Post by mol » Mon May 24, 2004 2:40 pm

I just want to say thank you very much for such fine levels, that my children and there friends and family members really loved to play. Is there at possibility that you can made some more leves in that catagory??

Regards

anne
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: To The autor of the KID... levels

Post by janetgalle » Mon May 24, 2004 3:29 pm

mol wrote:I just want to say thank you very much for such fine levels, that my children and there friends and family members really loved to play. Is there at possibility that you can made some more leves in that catagory?
I will try to help you out. I have all the kid levels (55) I think, made by various Wonderlanders, all in one folder. I have tried to ZIP them into one file. If you have WinZip, you should be able to download them all at once to your custom levels folder.

I hope this works!

jg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mol

Post by mol » Mon May 24, 2004 3:37 pm

Thank you so much!! This is absolutly something I can use. That's very kind of you.

Lots of regards

anne
ThePreciousOne
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by ThePreciousOne » Mon May 24, 2004 3:43 pm

Thanks JG

I am also downloading it for my son how loves wonderland.He is atempting the play the reg game.I am sure he can but I rather him warm up with the kiddie levels.

My son in 7 and he has completed Zelda windwaker with little assistance.So I am sure he can do this too.*smile*