Help me please!!!

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
ThePreciousOne
Rainbow Wonderlander

Help me please!!!

Post by ThePreciousOne » Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:20 pm

With suger on top,..LOL.

I have done everything I think correctly but the custom house everyone has loaded is not showing.Starhouse,the 2 for popo.I got the cars from MS to work.But nothing else.

I did the subfolders in custom houses but they are not working.Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:06 pm

I can only tell you what I do when I download them. I have XP so it might be different if you have some other Windows.

I download the zip file to My Documents.

I right click the folder and click 'Extract all'. A folder is then made with the file already in it. The folder has the same name as the zip file.

If the folder already has the correct name on it I just move it to the Custom Houses folder in DRTW. If it doesn't I rename it and move it.

I check the file inside to make sure it has 'house1' or whatever number I want it to be 1-4. It may or may not say .jpg depending on whether the extensions are hidden.

Then as long as the levels in which you want to use the houses have been told what folder to use you should see the custom house. If you're making your own level you have to tell the editor which folder to use. Then of course you have to put the correct numbered house icon in the level.

That's all there is to it really.
Pauline