New building - Toolshed/Outhouse.

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

New building - Toolshed/Outhouse.

Post by popo » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:54 am

Here is a building for you to use instead of the big boxes when you need a outhouse. It will do as a toolshed or an 'outhouse', in fact, that's what it is at the moment. Look at the long queue :lol:

I've put the dead tile at the back so you can enter it (see the readme file). It's about the same size as a big box, just under 3 x 3 tiles.

It needs to go in Your CustomModels folder btw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pauline
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:23 am

This is beautiful Pauline... well as pretty as an outhouse can get :wink:

Love your skinning work! Where do you get all your textures from? It's a really top-notch job.

I've tried my hand at a bit of model creating today. Nothing worthy of posting as yet unless anyone's desperate for a couple of blobs :shock:

Robbie :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:01 pm

Sorry, I can't take any praise for the model or the skin, all I did was resize it and centre it. The skin came with the model. I like it when it's like that. :wink: :lol:

I think if I tried modelling from scratch I'd only be able to come up with blobs too. :lol: :lol:
Pauline
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:21 pm

Nice outhouse!-very funny with the line of charcters outside it :lol: :lol:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!