Requests

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
wonderland01
Rainbow Master

Requests

Post by wonderland01 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:27 pm

1. Can someone make a backround that shows it's nightime and realistic looking redwood trees?

2. Can someone make a texture that looks like bark from a tree? As well as Branches and Roots and that stuff.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Hey there :D I can try workin' on a texture for you. What kind of tree bark do you want? Brownish, grayish? Do you want like a jungle floor kinda look or just twigs or roots sticking out of grass or dirt...can ya give me a little more detail on what you are looking for? I'd be happy to try and PM you what I get so you can see if it's what you're looking for.

I have a bit of something like that started for someone else, I may be able to use some of that for what you are looking for.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderland01
Rainbow Master

Post by wonderland01 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm looking for redwood bark,as well as the roots,a jungle tile,and a branch wood be great. Thanks!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:56 pm

I PM'd you the screen shot, texture file and a display level. Let me know if it's what you were thinking of.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.