need help with money maze in wonderland

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
grtwoods

need help with money maze in wonderland

Post by grtwoods » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:05 am

Seems totally random. Is there a way to get throough the maze and get the coins without just getting lucky?..
If you take the time to survey the scene, you get caught! It is hard to see the entire screen and where the bombs are.Frustrating. Any solutions? :(
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 am

Hi grtwoods, welcome to the Wonderland Forum!

Could you be more specific as to which game you are playing, Wonderland, Return to Wonderland Classic, Deluxe or Platinum, or Secret Worlds. Also tell us which world and which level you are having problems with. Sometimes just the title of the level isn't enough. :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:54 am

You need to use the "ALT-X" function.
Press "ALT" and "X" on your keyboard, then on the "calculator" part of your keyboard at the right press different keys for different effects. 9 will gradually zoom you out.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:51 pm

I think it's The Original Wonderland world 4 level 7

I completed it just with luck :lol: so I don't have any good advise, sorry :(
grtwoods

Post by grtwoods » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks to all for your help. I did end up solving it (Wonderland Level 4, No. 7) by trial and error, but I appreciate the tips for future reference. I have never done anything like this before and thought I was too old for it--apparently not. :D