RTW W7L6 - Don't Make a Move

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
tigerlady
Bronze Wonderlander
Location: Glued to the computer playing Wonderland, where else????

RTW W7L6 - Don't Make a Move

Post by tigerlady » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:27 pm

Am I irritating anyone yet with all these questions? :)

I have tried this level several times and several different ways, but
I always end up getting stuck or run over by a rock. :(

Does anyone mind giving a girl a hint?

Thanks!
They say that all the world is a stage and we are but puppets on strings. They must not have played Wonderland before, or they would realize that all the world is a Wonderland, and we are but potatoes with legs.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:36 pm

Hi Tigerlady. You need to bring Loof over to where Stinky is and have Loof assist Stinky with those boulders before Stinky moves, or he will get run over. Have you tried that yet? (You said you wanted a hint, so I don't want to say too much.) Let me know if that helps. :D

Potatoes with legs...I love that. Never thought of the little guys as potatoes with legs, but we did have a thread at one time discussing what kind of creatures S&L are.
tigerlady
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by tigerlady » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:51 pm

Hi Dianna,

Yep, tried that. I could never figure out a way to use the boulders though. They always either crashed into each other, got stuck in a hole, or were against a wall and unusable. :(

To me, S&L have always looked like little potatoes with faces, arms, legs, and little beanies. :lol:
They say that all the world is a stage and we are but puppets on strings. They must not have played Wonderland before, or they would realize that all the world is a Wonderland, and we are but potatoes with legs.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:52 pm

Oh, ok. So have Loof move one of the boulders off the conveyor, but into a location where is can be pushed back onto the conveyor later.
tigerlady
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by tigerlady » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did what you said and moved the boulders off the conveyor belt. I had to look around and think for a minute, and it took a second try, but I got it!

I am so glad to be past this level. I feel a little lame to not have thought of the solution though. :oops:
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:06 pm

Congratulations! I really liked this level, but I had to do it several times to figure out how to solve it.
tigerlady
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by tigerlady » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:09 pm

Thank you. It isn't that I don't like it, because I do, it's just that I was frustrated. :?
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:38 pm

Yes, some of my favorite levels are the ones that frustrate me the most -- so satisfying when I finally finish them! :D
TenPenyNail
Bronze Wonderlander

Hello Anybody Home???

Post by TenPenyNail » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:58 am

I'm in RTW
Delux Ed
Classic
World7
Level 6

I read all the above, but still don't get it. Dang, I need a GPS system to navigate through all the search answers that come up!

I think I may just be 'thick,' you know?

I also found Meg's page, I think, but couldn't figure out how to use it. I guess I probably still have my 'learners permit' here in Wonderland. And my Potatoes are getting smashed regularly.

Is there a secret to easily finding answers?
Thanks in advance.
Now back to W7 L6 haha and the name of it is "Don't make a move!" and I caaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn't!
If there is no wind, row!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Still stuck on RTW Don't make a move

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:33 pm

I'm still stumped too. I've tried this so many times I lost count. I get that the boulders have to end up on the pink and yellow buttons but for the life of me I can't find a way to send them there......whaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok done whining.....someone please help. A walkthrough would be great!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

OMG what a goober I AM

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Ok duh now I get it. You have to stop the conveyor's to be sure you get past the first spot in the wall but start it again to get around the corner and onto the colored buttons. Sheesh! Hope this helps anyone who's still stumped.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:53 pm

Most of it is just timing when to stand on and off the button to make the boulders go via the correct route. It is a stinker :twisted: I did just look at it for you, but closed the level pretty quickly when I rememebered how hard it was - sorry :wink:

Anyway, you seem to have fathomed it out now - good luck :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:11 pm

Really? :shock:
I tried this level again, too. Solved it the first time. :lol:
Had more problems with levels like "Sewer System" or "Hot Stuff" if I remember right... :roll:
Guess it's because of the kids' fast reflexes... :wink: