Vortex.... Help!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
kyleinatlanta

Vortex.... Help!

Post by kyleinatlanta » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:53 pm

OK, here's one. Call me crazy. I am in World 9, Level 1, Vortex. Once I beat the boulder and get loof to the red teleporter, he doesn't go anywhere! I see in the hints that there is supposed to be another red teleporter at the lower right side of the board behind the pink gates, but there isn't one there. HELP!!! :shock:
BruceB
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by BruceB » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:23 pm

Great idea for a thread! Although I wonder if it might be a better idea to start a new thread for each level question? Otherwise someone looking for a particular hint might read a lot of other hints that will spoil his/her enjoyment of the other puzzles? (maybe a thread like: "Vortex: Need Help!"... then it's easy to tell just from the title). What does everybody think?

About "Vortex": You're not crazy - that's actually an error in the level. Midnight Synergy says a fix will be up soon.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:29 pm

Yes, great ideas from both of you guys! Guess I'll start a new thread for my problem level...but should these threads be under General Discussion or Levels, Levels, Levels? Well, I'll put it under general for now.
kyleinatlanta

Post by kyleinatlanta » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:51 pm

Hmmmm. Bruce, I don't see a way I can change the title of this forum. Maybe admin can help. Thank you for noticing this and emailing them. Hopefully they'll get it fixed, as that is the only level I need to complete in this World.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:04 pm

Hi all,

Great suggestions. I've changed the title of the thread to "Vortex...Help!".

1.01 Patch with fixed Vortex level should be up later tonight or tomorrow morning.