HELP with rtw delux lvl world4level4

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
v8lion

HELP with rtw delux lvl world4level4

Post by v8lion » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:33 am

hi, can someone please help me with this level i have collected all bonuses and coins and know that i have to exit through the bottom right gate but i just dont no how proceed from this part of the level :)

sorry gen that was the wrong link but thanxs anyway for the prompt reply the level i am loking for is RETURN TO WONDERLAND DELUXE LEVELS WORLD 4 LEVEL 4 PEEGUE Vs THE UFOs i know midnight synergy has a part solution which i have done i just dont know how to get to the white circle to open the gate and get to the exit if that is the way to exit :D
Last edited by v8lion on Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:17 pm

Welcome to the Wonderland Forum, V8lion!

Go to this link. There is a full walk-thru there by Malcdelsol. If it doesn't help, come back and we will try again to help.

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... light=w4l4

Good Luck! :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:23 am

There are more than one exit. Try to look carefully around the level.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
v8lion

Re: HELP with rtw delux lvl world4level4

Post by v8lion » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:29 am

v8lion wrote:hi, can someone please help me with this level i have collected all bonuses and coins and know that i have to exit through the bottom right gate but i just dont no how proceed from this part of the level :)

sorry gen that was the wrong link but thanxs anyway for the prompt reply the level i am loking for is RETURN TO WONDERLAND DELUXE LEVELS WORLD 4 LEVEL 4 PEEGUE Vs THE UFOs i know midnight synergy has a part solution which i have done i just dont know how to get to the white circle to open the gate and get to the exit if that is the way to exit :D
okay :oops: i dont know what i was thinking on that level :oops: thankyou for your replys :oops: