Trapped in a Vortex

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Trapped in a Vortex

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:48 am

I need help with this level I have read all the online soultion and even the diagram telling you how to set up the second part. But everything i do i can't get the spirt into the room and i also don't know what to do with 4 kegs i see that two of them go into the water between section 1 and 2 but it doesn't show where the other two go and if i put them on top of the other two in the water the spirt gets killed. Can someone please help me out and maybe even walk me threw this with a diagram.Please i really do need the help, :roll: :cry:
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Trapped in a Vortex

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:10 am

Okay i finally got the spirt into the second room and got him to get all the coins. Now my probably is trying to get him into the third room and how to get him killed by the keg so i can get the last coin and the other three guys off the movey belt thing. Please if anyone can help me please do because i have read all the soltions and even the walk threw slotion so please anyone help me :roll:
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Trapped in a Vortex

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:47 am

Never mind i finally figure it out with my boyfriends help so now i got a gold star for this level good for me:D