rainbow star up in the cloud lock out

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 am

OKay i have been all over the part stinky does and i can't even fine a teleport or pink botton or anything all i can do is get the coins on his side and that is it and the other guys well they are trap and can't go any where so can somoene please help me out here there is no online soltion to it and the things about it doesn't tell you much other then walk around and fine teleports but i walk all over the board and i don't fall into any teleports at all someone please i need help a walk threw diagram would be a lot better please :cry: :oops:

P.S it's my last level before saving the stinkers
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:04 am

I have 19 views or so and still no help :cry: i know someone knows what to do please someone help me
siberian_tiger812000
Silver Wonderlander

Post by siberian_tiger812000 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:40 am

Now 33 people have read my post and still no help :cry: I know someone out there can help me with this, i can't fine where to start someone please send me a walk threw diagram what to do.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:33 am

I'm sorry to tell you, but no matter how many tries I played this level, I had no clue what I just did. :shock: :lol:
Sorry. :(
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
ridge99
Bronze Wonderlander

Locked Out - Level Diagram

Post by ridge99 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:23 am

Locked Out - Level Diagram

(note - green lines show unwalkable tiles)

At area 1, get Stinky to collect all of the coins while avoid the Z-Bots. After collect the coins push the box to the right, up and then to the right again on the spot where the white X is. Wait on the green X for the Z-Bots to come back and when the last one goes around the box push the box to the right to trap them in on the button.

The button releases Loof, who is at area 2. Switch to Loof and move him through all the houses picking up most of the coins and releasing the other characters. Take Loof through the white teleporter at the end to area 3, collect the coins and then slide on the ice to the area marked 'BONUS'. Leave 3 tiles space for the other characters.

Move Qookie and Peegue to the 'BONUS' area. Move Stinky through the light blue teleporter and then go back again to pick up another coin. Then take Stinky to where the others are.

Go on the conveyor belts/ice to other houses to pick up the last of the coins.

In the final house the pink teleporter takes you to area 4 where the rainbow ghosts are. The teleporter will only work when you have collected all the coins. Push the boulder to the left to destroy the rainbow ghosts and create a bridge at the end. You should then be able to move all the characters to the exit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ridge99