RTW - Deluxe - Escape from Foggy Mountains...

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

RTW - Deluxe - Escape from Foggy Mountains...

Post by Dominy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:39 am

Okay, I completed the level but how do I find the secret in there so I can read the message on the ground. I found the passage at the beginning and I could only find one block to push through the exit into the lava but then I am stuck... any help would really be appreciated!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:48 am

Dominy, there is a second secret passage with a second metal box. But, you have to be careful not to push that box into a corner. Have one stinker go to the main land and find the secret passage, when he gets one space to the right of where the box should go, have him walk down and then up. Now he can push the box up into the lava.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck! :D
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Dominy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:11 am

yea, I had found that secret passage and one other too, however even with my sound on I didnt hear the box move, oh well I guess, oops. Seems I dont know where a 2 of 2 is at all, and I can't find a way to get to the secret on the next level either....
Dominy
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Dominy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 am

again thanks for the help.... I found mette's link :-), however... I wish there were some more help for the platinum levels. Yea, Im jumping around! Oh well. the first person view tends to make me sick though.