Platinum RTW levels 7 and 11 PLease!!!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
twinjj

Platinum RTW levels 7 and 11 PLease!!!

Post by twinjj » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:26 pm

stuck with level 7 Sticky Cubes and also level 11 This and That. Does anyone know these??????
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Hi Twin, here's help for level 7 - highlight to read.

SPOILER

Loof first goes right, then up pushing that cube up one space. Go right one space then up one space, push the next cube up one space. Go left and up to collect the bonus coin. Go right and push that cube right one space. Now go back and collect the bonus coin on the right side of the room. Then go down to the bottom room. Push the cube down one space and collect all the coins.

The exit gate should now be open. Go up and through the gate. Go left and push that cube into the water. Go up and collect the bonus coin and push the left most cube up. Go right and then up so that you are beside the left most tramp at the top of the room. Tramp right and then down. Push the upper cube up, collect the bonus coin and push the right most cube down. Now use the tramps on the right side of the room, going up and up.

You are done!
I haven't completed level 11, hopefully someone can help you and me with it! :lol:

Good Luck! :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Solution for This and That:
1) Get Stinky to Loof's side by pushing Stinky's sticky cube LEFT, and Loof's sticky cube DOWN.
2) At the next sticky cubes push the right one all the way up.
3) Near the bonus coins, push both sticky cubes in water, then use one more (the previous one) to create a bridge for the bonus coins.
4) Stinky uses the transporter to come further and push the BOTTOM sticky cube up on the conveyor. Then use the cannons to destroy the wooden boxes. Then get them out of the way by pushing them up/down respectively.
5) Push the sticky cube almost all the way to the left -- stop just before the sticky cube reaches the wall.
6) That enables Loof to come there and help Stinky. Use both Stinky and Loof to sequentially put both sticky cubes in the water. I really hope I don't have to explain the exact steps on doing this -- it would be long and meaningless.
7. For the finale, use the cannons to destroy the UFOs and push them out of the way to exit. It's recommended to time it right the FIRST time, or it may be a long and frustrating wait.
Simple as that. :wink:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks for the help, Muzzie! :D