Flower Street (Secret Worlds, Wondertown)

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Flower Street (Secret Worlds, Wondertown)

Post by janellesnip » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:47 am

I can only find six of the seven bonus coins. Where is the seventh?
Janelle
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi Ya. Seems that we are the only ones here.....I am redoing WSW....Flowr Street ? Let me go back and if it is in WSW...I will find it and post.

I am now in Wastelands.....The Enemy.....keep getting killed by chompers...not my favorite level...although I do have some. :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Okay I just went and checked it out. I got a gold star so I found all of the bonus coins.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

You have to check ALL of the houses. I think that there are 9 in all...if I remember correctly, you can go through some of the houses on the side, maybe even the back.

Yet the coins are in the houses, as far as I know. I hope that this helps. I am stuck in The Enemy...in a Wasteland, BUT I have the highest score that I have EVER had playing WSW..... :lol: ... :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Found it

Post by janellesnip » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:28 pm

I don't know how I missed it, now that I have found it. Thanks for your help!

Janelle
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

One Way

Post by janellesnip » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Now if I could only figure out how to make the conveyor belt above the yellow dot stop for me to get the bonus out of the house to the left of it, I would be able to go on with the game....

drowning in levels,
yours,
Janelle
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 pm

You are quite welcome......This is my second time through this game...or third :shock: Have you played Return to Wonderland?

I will go back and see if I can remember how to get past that point that you are stuck on.

There are great people on this forum. But this is one of the older games so I guess they just don't pop in here often enough.... :cry:
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Okay I just went back and checked. You have to get to the green teleporter...and to do that you have to build a bridge with the boulders.....at the end of the first houses......Do Not Collect any of the keys! near those boulders!! They are needed to get the boulders into the water!

It is pretty easy to move this partiuclar set of boulders down into the water.

Once you cross over to the green teleporter I am pretty sure that you will be transported into one of the houses that you cannot get to now. Then you will have to use your wits and the reflectors to finish the game.

Now, if you get so stuck....like we all have been...then go to this forums serarch and type in Flower Street......and you should come up with some solutions....I still do it! Have you checked the online solutions? While they are very good, they still will leave enough of your imagination to make the game fun.