Secret Worlds Wonderland

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Grandma

Secret Worlds Wonderland

Post by Grandma » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:10 pm

This Grandma needs help with Secret Worlds. I'm having trouble with "One Way Streets" , "Town Square", and "THings that Make you Go Kaboom". Can anyone give me some information? I'm getting the keys, but can't seem to collect all of the Bonus Coins.
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:33 pm

Hi Grandma,

Welcome to the (Wonder)land of no sleep :wink: :lol:

I can help you with The Town Square right away. This is the full solution.

Spoiler (highlight with your mouse to read)

Hint: Don't waste more than one wooden box

Solution: Switch to Loof. Behind the first house on the right, there's a reflector. Push this all the way to the right, hurry back to the middle of the street and to safety. You have to time this carefully, so you won't get shot be either the UFOs or the cannon. Don't worry if you loose one wooden box. Wait for the UFOs to get shot. Switch to Stinky. Push all 5 square buttons and collect the keys in the available houses. Push 3 boxes (one at the time) through the teleporter in the well and into the water. Collect bonus coins in upper left corner and leave Stinky on the white button. Switch to Loof and go to the upper right corner. Be carefull not to push the boulder behind the house to the right. Naming the boulders from top to bottom, push boulder #2 left, boulder #1 up - left - left and repeat with #3 and #4. Collect bonus coin to the left of your newly build bridge. The last bonus coin is hidden in the trees. Collect the last key in the upper house. Exit with Loof and Stinky.

End Spoiler

In one way streets, I found the last bonus coin by (highlight to read) the two houses at the bottom of the level just above the rightmost one. When you leave the conveyor go down and left and you'll find it. I don't know if that's the one you're missing or not.

I don't remember Things that make you Kaboom right now. I hope someone else does, since it will probably be awhile before I'll play it again. But people are really friendly here, so someone will probably answer you in a jiffy.

I hope the above helps you out :D

Mette
\Mette
sfseaman
Rainbow Master

Post by sfseaman » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am

Welcome Grandma --

Which coins are you having trouble with the "Boom"?
Steve
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:12 am

kaboom is very easy,

spoiler

First move loof to the front then have stinky move the keg
to make the bridge, move stinky to the outside walk by the red teleporter.
wait there. Now wait until the kaboom moves pass you 3 places then follow him to the coins, then wait until he passes you again the go out. still with Loof move down to the other Kaboom wait tell he moves to the left push the box in he will blow up. now get the coins there. NOW stinky moves to the red telepoterand is in the next room very carefully the right keg first then the far left then the middle. wait for the break with the kabooms..follow them to the star go in the star and wait for all the kabooms to go byby. now Loof can get the last of hte coins and go in to the star

END OF SPOILER

Hope this gets you going Good luck and Welcome from 1 grandmother 2another.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by janellesnip » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 pm

"In one way streets, I found the last bonus coin by (highlight to read) the two houses at the bottom of the level just above the rightmost one. When you leave the conveyor go down and left and you'll find it. I don't know if that's the one you're missing or not.

I don't remember Things that make you Kaboom right now. I hope someone else does, since it will probably be awhile before I'll play it again. But people are really friendly here, so someone will probably answer you in a jiffy."

(I quoted you above) -- In one way streets I think the last coin is in the house northeast of the yellow button -- but since the conveyor belt never stops moving I cannot get to it.

Yours,
Janelle