Firestorm....HELP!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
bpurcell
Rainbow Wonderlander

Firestorm....HELP!

Post by bpurcell » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:36 am

Hi,

Having major trouble with Firestorm (World 10). I can past the first set of space ships, and I can get the wooden blocks near the finish plus kill all the upper ships in the second set. After that, Loof is able to get to the finish, but I cannot find a way to get Stinky over there (transporter no longer works due to crumbling floors).

Any ideas?
fannylyp

solution for level<<firestorm>>

Post by fannylyp » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:13 pm

1. push the mirror near by stinky to side, so it can give loof a clear way
2. switch to loof, push the mirror and walk along the corridor, ships will kill themself... but one in the lower part will still survive
3. push the mirror back to the corridor, above the second mirror of the lower room
4. stand near by the mirror(above the first mirror)and wait till the ship comes, when it fires, quickly run to a safe place(the place where stinky is),repeat it 3 times and destroy all the wooden boxes
5. let loof get into the teleporter and walk out
6. walk under the first mirror of the upper room
7. kill the ships in the lower room, but leave one
8. move stinky above the first mirror or the lower part
9. kill the ships in the upper room as much as you can, but at least leave one
10. switch to loof, push the mirror under the second mirror of the upper room and quickly ran away, repeat it three times again and destroy all the boxes
11. push the mirror one step to the right, and stand under the first mirror of the upper room and let the fireballs destroy the remaining ship in the lower room
12. so stinky and loof is now safe to walk along the corridor and reach the finishing point