Forever Forest - Old Cabin

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Forever Forest - Old Cabin

Post by Renande » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:48 pm

Thanks Mr. Bear, I''ve got all coins in first part. I 've a box on white, red and blue circles - but am lost from there.

Thanks to Gen, Cat and Bear I may someday finish this game. I do have 84 under my belt but a long way to go. Am surprised how I finished some levels for which there was no help (and I search). Did Crossing the River on my own, and at the end those rocks kept rockin me away.

So what now?
HRG
Mother Goose
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Renande » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:55 pm

Still lost.
HRG
Mother Goose
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:26 pm

Renade.
If you have boxes on all the buttons, across the river, the next thing you must do is watch the gates on the left, where the Kabooms are. You will walk in there, follow the Kabooms in line and go thu the hedge into the far left lanes. Block the lane so the Kabooms are forced out into the main room.

O/G :lol:
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Renande » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:31 pm

Thank you, tis done!
HRG
Mother Goose
cassiope

can't get last 2 coins

Post by cassiope » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:26 pm

Contrary to Renande, I've got everything figured out, except how to get the two keys next to the bridge. I've tried everything (obviously not) but cannot figure it out. Please help....
Cathy
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:03 pm

Hi Cassiope...

Are you talking about the 2 keys left in the water that the Rainbow Spirits do not take on their original route?

If so...you need to take the extra box and push it one step onto the bridge to make them change their direction and pick up those coins.

O/G :lol:
Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative
cassiope

OMG

Post by cassiope » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:27 pm

I was killing the forest sprite!!!
I will try not to and do it this way...
Thank you
Cathy
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Spoiler, please

Post by janellesnip » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 am

I am also stuck on "Old Cabin" in Forever Forest in Wonderland Secret Worlds. What am I supposed to do with the twelve boxes? How do I get rid of the Kabooms that are circling my coins? Where is that Kaboom, that I can only see from below with Alt-X, that is pressing my buttons to let me in and out? How do I get to the cabin?

Yours,
Janelle
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:51 am

Questions, questions, questions 8) 8) 8)

With the Alt+X keys and de numeric keys (except 5) you can see everything so you can see where that kaboom is.

You can save 7 of the 12 boxes. Use 3 to make a bridge and to lead the rainbow spirit in an other direction to get the other coins above the water. Box 4 and the reflector you can use for the buttons (red and blue).

Then you have 3 boxes left. Use one to push at the right moment through the yellow gate to destroy the kabooms in that part. The other 2 you may need by the purple gate, one top make a bridge and one to bring the kaboom in another direction anyhow.

[EDIT:] You don't need to lead the single kaboom in another direction. You can follow it and at first pick the coin at the north, and then the other 2. The kaboom remains circling around the tree [/EDIT]

To finally reach the star you have to be quick before the third chomper has left the button.