Stinkers Rescue

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Bruum
Bronze Wonderlander

Stinkers Rescue

Post by Bruum » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:12 am

Hi guys

OK I am all gold to here but I cannot even figure out how to get started - have read the online solutions but am drawing a complete blank - I have been trying for 3 days now and have no idea - please can someone help get me on the right track so I can finish??? Please please please :x :x :x :x
Go the Murph! Holden V8 Supercars Rule!!!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:57 pm

Will send you a PM to get you started. Hang on ...
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Bruum
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Bruum » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:28 am

Hi Liz - thanks for your PM - I am through that stage but got totally frustrated again so downloaded RTWD and am hooked on that now - but am on the last world and not doing to well so thought I would try Stinkers Rescue again - I am useless at this one!!! :roll: :roll: Any chance you can give me a hint as to where to go from the first peegue part you helped me with?? Have tried the ice - no go - have tried the inner wall and always get lost - this is really hard :evil: :evil: :evil:
Go the Murph! Holden V8 Supercars Rule!!!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:39 am

PM on the way Bruum!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:44 pm

may I get a PM about Resuce Stinker SW?

Hugs Katja
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:22 pm

PM on the way Katja.

:D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rosebudz83

Post by rosebudz83 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:03 pm

Can I also get some help on the Stinker Rescue? I need help with the box in the maze and what to do with the steel box with Stinky. TIA
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:01 am

Sending PM Rosebudz!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:20 am

Me, too, Liz! On Stinky's part, I can blow up the metal box and the ice box (or start the ice spinning on the left side). But the only box generator on the left generates anything (another ice). Nothing ever comes out of the one on the right.

Loirae
klerklin

stinkers rescue: the 'ice'part

Post by klerklin » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:04 am

i figured out the maze, i've got Peeque and done the metal box; everything goes better everytime i have to restart the level ;-))

but the ice??? i menage to get 3 boxes in the water, but how do i get in the upperpart?? no idea's........

help??

greetz.....Lin
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:35 pm

Hi klerklin,

Try reading this: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... rescue+ice

You can also try to run a search on "rescue and ice" in "level solutions". There should be plenty to get you going :D

Mette

P.S. Welcome to the forum :D
\Mette
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:58 pm

From the third box in the water, go to the right, on the stop-spot wait a millisecond, and go up. This will crush two boxes and will allow you to get to the top.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
klerklin

thx !

Post by klerklin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:35 pm

thanks for the help!! now 'all' i have to do is try to be so fast that i won't get smashed...........;-(

so i restart............and restart.........and restart again :-)
still trying!!

greetz.........Lin
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:54 am

can you send me a pm liz, :D
Generation 59: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.
Regalgirl

Post by Regalgirl » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 pm

Hey Lizzie......you should charge for this.......can I PLEASE PLEASE have a pm on this section too. Would love you forever!!
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

stinkers rescue

Post by awedamnit » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:57 pm

someone please help me with the boulders, I rolled it to the right,jumped in teleporter and died :( then I tried it again and made it :lol: but after that what am I sposed to do? I dont see anyway to get the boulders (I think 3 of them hafta move) to where they need to go. Also need help on the ice with the boxes,I always die :?
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:34 am

Patrick has told me I can put solutions on the Forum as long as I give enough warning about this, so those who don't want to know, don't have to look!

SPOILER FOR BOULDER BIT - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

You have to get the boulders into the pattern I have shown in the screenshot. To do this, you have to push the reflectors into the position shown. Then wait for the cannon to fire, push the first boulder to the right and IMMEDIATELY jump through the teleport and push the boulder down, then jump back through the teleport.

Push the boulder right again, so the end one splashes in the water.

Wait for the cannon to fire again, jump through the teleport and push the boulders left. Jump back through the teleport and get the boulder out of the way as shown. Repeat this with the other 2 boulders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:32 pm

:cry: I still can't do it :cry:
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:43 pm

:x but I'll keep on trying :roll:
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:59 pm

Thankyou Liz :stinkywink:
:lol: I finally got the boulders :shock: but for the life of me can't figure out the reflectors. I tried the way it was shown (up there) and it didnt go where it was sposed to go so i tried other different ways. What I need is a reflector that faces the opposite way :evil: like the one down there in the left hand corner! :stinkysad:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:05 am

For Peegue's next bit, you have to use one reflector twice, during one cannon fire. This needs speed.

SPOILER FOR PEEGUE'S REFLECTORS Highlight to read.

After you've done the boulder bit, put the reflectors into the position shown in the left picture.

Now, when the cannon fires you have to very quickly move the reflector left one and down one to the position in the right picture. So you have to use the top reflector twice in the same round of cannon fire It is HARD. (for me anyway). If you don't do it first time, reposition the reflector and try again (and again, and again, and again :shock: :lol: )

This shoots the coiley and you can move up, save the Stinker to the right and push the wooden box one space up by the left Stinker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rmalloy
Silver Wonderlander

Post by rmalloy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:23 am

I think the general hint you need for this excellent level is to think way outside the box. Figure out why you can't do what you want to do, then dream up a way to do it. This is especially true for the reflectors and the silver box at the bottom. I really like the ideas behind those two subpuzzles.

Also, just experiment. I figured out how to beat the ice puzzle by one lucky push and a "huh, what happened" moment.
Seagal
Silver Wonderlander

Stinker Rescue

Post by Seagal » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:58 pm

Can I have a pm also please
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:46 am

PM about what? :lol: There are lots of rooms, tell me the problem.
(No, I won't send out you the solution for the entire level...)
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Stipe
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Stipe » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:01 am

sorry for reviewing, but I solved boulders on another way.

Do I seem to solve every level on any way but not on the real one you're thinking of? :lol: :wink:

(this is happening in my real life also)

BTW, I have 2 questions:

1. how can I reach that Stinker with Peegue, behind box and bonus coin?
2. I read in hints "only Peegue can reach converoy button". where is it?? :?

thanks for help :D
Check my site! www.stipe.eu.tc
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:09 pm

I too thought that I have solved the boulders in an easier way -- only to find out that it was impossible with such a way to get a stinker behind a box!

1. You need to get one reflector out of UFO's room after killing the UFO then reposition the reflectors in the bottom part AGAIN and do the trick AGAIN so it will reflect from the coily's previous position and shoot the box.

2. You misread the hints. See the nasty button maze? Using three characters (Peegue is still stuck, but you can do it with only three) you can solve it and get to the timer button, which turns off the conveyor, and lets Peegue out of his area. If you did all the previous parts, you can now use the purple teleporter to get all four in the final area.
Stipe
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Stipe » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:20 pm

Now I get it! :D

I should solve the level today, should reply today too, but I will do it tommorow, probably I won't reach Internet. ;-)

BTW, what I ment was the different position of reflectors. Or I said it right? :?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:19 pm

Yes, the reflectors has a few different solutions.
Stipe
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Stipe » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:31 pm

Guess who solved Wonderland Secret Worlds!!! :D :D :D

The hardest part was when one would be above the ice zone, and another one would need to push box for him to pass.

P. S. I wonder which levels Mette made in game?
And can I be beta tester? 8)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:20 pm

Stipe wrote:Guess who solved Wonderland Secret Worlds!!! :D :D :D

Congrats!
Stipe wrote:The hardest part was when one would be above the ice zone, and another one would need to push box for him to pass.
Why everyone finds this part especially difficult, I wonder? The boulders are REAL bonker-wonkers!
Stipe wrote:P. S. I wonder which levels Mette made in game?
And can I be beta tester? 8)
You cannot be the beta-tester of already released products! :lol: But for the new products... um, well, ask Patrick. :wink:

I know that Mette made The Ice Cave, but I don't know about the others.