RTWD w4 l1 ( welcome to wondertown )

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
angelinaus
Rainbow Keeper

RTWD w4 l1 ( welcome to wondertown )

Post by angelinaus » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:35 pm

ok ive been trying on and off since i got rtwd ( about ayear now )
to figure out how to get both of the kabooms, but no dice, and apparently im the only dummy with this problem because i havnt been able to find any one else posting on this

help please

angel
Faline, Aus..

------------------------------------------------------
an eternal optomist ... someone who believes they will recover from wonderland addiction!
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:41 pm

Hi angelinaus!

First destroy five powder kegs with the boulder. Then you can take the last keg to the house with the kabooms and push into the house. Because there's a bonus coin inside, it will come back. Do this till the kabooms are too near at the keg and explode.

Hope it helps you.

Lucky-Luc.
angelinaus
Rainbow Keeper

Post by angelinaus » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:49 pm

:oops: thankyou lucky ... so obvious :roll: :oops: so easy :roll: :oops:

no wonder i was the only one

angel
Faline, Aus..

------------------------------------------------------
an eternal optomist ... someone who believes they will recover from wonderland addiction!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:33 am

I know you got the solution now, but for others who are trying to do it a bit quicker, I just used the boulder to kill both Kaboom!s.

SPOILER!!!

I waited til the Kaboom! right above the boulder was in the path of it. And pushed up. Then, after it killed the Kaboom!, I crossed to the boulder and pushed it across the ice to hit the other one. This is much faster than taking the boulder all the way down and then a barrel all the way back. Especially since blowing up the barrels doesn't add points or even open the door to the super secret clue.

Loirae
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Still stuck on the secret

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:32 pm

RTWD W4 L1 Welcome to Wonder Town is making me crazy. I got all the bonus coins, killed the Kabooms! with no problem. I even found the secret message (what's that all about anyway?) What I can't do is get to the secret AND get the white button pushed to do all the other stuff. Grrrrr it's probably obvious but this girl is stuck.

Help please
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:30 am

I'll send you a PM about the secrets. I don't want to ruin it for everyone else ;)

Mette
\Mette
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Still stuck on the secret

Post by Gen » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:21 pm

rescuefire wrote:What I can't do is get to the secret AND get the white button pushed to do all the other stuff. Grrrrr it's probably obvious but this girl is stuck.

Help please
Rescue, go ahead and cover the white button. Go to this link and read the posts near the bottom. That should help you exit. Good Luck! :D

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=rtw+w4l1