Wonderland World 4 Level 5 & 9

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
BJEubanks
Bronze Wonderlander

Wonderland World 4 Level 5 & 9

Post by BJEubanks » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:05 am

Can someone help me on these two levels :?: I downloaded the solutions but am still totally confused. :oops:
BJ
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:12 pm

Is that original Wonderland?? or Return to Wonderland????
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
BJEubanks
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by BJEubanks » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:25 pm

eeyore31 wrote:Is that original Wonderland?? or Return to Wonderland????
Original Wonderland!
BJ
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm

ok, I just took a look at them. They both need very cautious timing and patients. I guess you've already downloaded the step by step answer....all I can say is with level 5, have Stinky wait 'til the cannons both fire at the same time to push the block, run around it, and push it back in......follow the steps to get the kabooms to open ways to get the coins.

In level 9, keep Loof in the little side-pockets to feed blocks out to Stinky as he needs them.....and ONLY LET ONE kaboom out at a time.

I hope that helps you!!!
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
BJEubanks
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by BJEubanks » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:33 pm

eeyore31 wrote:ok, I just took a look at them. They both need very cautious timing and patients. I guess you've already downloaded the step by step answer....all I can say is with level 5, have Stinky wait 'til the cannons both fire at the same time to push the block, run around it, and push it back in......follow the steps to get the kabooms to open ways to get the coins.

In level 9, keep Loof in the little side-pockets to feed blocks out to Stinky as he needs them.....and ONLY LET ONE kaboom out at a time.

I hope that helps you!!!
Yes I downloaded the answer but find it very hard to follow! On level 5 I can do the first part with Stinky easily...it's the part about getting the kabooms to open ways to get the coins that has me puzzled.

On level 9 I kept Loof in the side pocket to release the kabooms one at a time and to push out the blocks to stinky but can't seem to get to the coine :? . I'll keep trying!! :P
BJ
Michelle

????

Post by Michelle » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:54 am

I guess I am dumb here... Download? How do you do that and where do I find it? Is this RTW or Wonderland? I still can't figure out why some of the solution don't match my game levels???
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Re: ????

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:59 am

Michelle wrote:I guess I am dumb here... Download? How do you do that and where do I find it? Is this RTW or Wonderland? I still can't figure out why some of the solution don't match my game levels???
I think the poster just means viewing the help pages for the games on our website. There's no separate download in that sense.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:20 am

yeah, sorry.....it's hard to speak English after talking Wonderland for so long :lol:

The levels I had a hard time with, and had a solution to see, I printed it out for easy veiwing. :wink:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
BJEubanks
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: ????

Post by BJEubanks » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:09 am

Michelle wrote:I guess I am dumb here... Download? How do you do that and where do I find it? Is this RTW or Wonderland? I still can't figure out why some of the solution don't match my game levels???
I actually used the "save as" option when I was viewing the solution page so now I can view the actual solution webpage even when I am off line. So isn't that called downloading? I now have the solution on my hard drive :D
BJ
BJEubanks
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by BJEubanks » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:19 pm

Hey! I have actually cracked level 5!!!!! Now on to level 9 :shock:
BJ
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:30 pm

BJ, on level 9, you can get to the coins after the last Kaboom has been released. Leave Loof in the side pocket on the pink button and have Stinky run into the middle area for the coins.