Big issues with a few levels in RTW -- W10 mostly!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
<sigh>

Big issues with a few levels in RTW -- W10 mostly!

Post by <sigh> » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:32 am

Hello to everyone!

I'm really killing myself over a few levels:

W9L9 -- Hop, Skip and Jump
I've tried SO many times on this level, both with trying to get the bonus coins at the end and not, and I just CANNOT get past the cannon . . . well, I have a few times, but then the UFO gets me . . . any suggestions? I see on another post that it's 'just timing', but there has to more to it!

W10L5 -- There's Got To Be Another Way
I saw a post on this too, but I cannot get that last box through the tunnel at the bottom to get it to go down through the bottom teleporter! The bugger ALWAYS gets me in there!

W10L10 -- One Last Hurrah
Now, for this one I feel ridiculously dumb, but . . . the timer switches at the beginning . . . you can only step on them twice, once to let Loof in, and once to let him out, but then Stinky's stuck . . . maybe I'm thinking too hard on that one? UPDATE: Yup, I see . . . sorry!! LOL I'm sure I'll have more trouble later in this level, but for now I'm ok. Duh! (hence my screenname!!)

Help? :roll:
Hekate
Silver Wonderlander

Help from Hekate!

Post by Hekate » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:36 pm

I will help you with "Hop, skip, and Jump". I find it helpful to ride the ice once the fireball is one step from you, maybe two. There really isn't any more to it than the timing aspect. Even I haven't finished the last level, and it was pretty much a fluke that I finished the "Another Way" level.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:26 pm

Hi <sigh>, Welcome to the Wonderland board.

I found some spoilers for the Last Hurrah. See the below links for some help.

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... ast+hurrah

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... ast+hurrah

If these don't help you, please let us know! Good Luck! :D

I couldn't find any spoilers for W10L5, so I will have to go back and play it before I can help you there.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:03 pm

W10L5 -- There's Got To Be Another Way ... I'm having the same problems there. I can get everything but that last box through. I'm sure it's a timing issue, but either I get shot, or the box does.

Can anyone recommend when to push that last box up through the gate? Just after the cannon passes? When it's half way back? Half way going? To I have to teleport back and forth? no... that can't work, both UFOs would still shoot at me.

Loirae

(PS, isn't it frustrating to get this far all Gold, and then have these three levels either seeming impossible (10,5 and Last Hurrah) or just green (hop, skip) Grrrrr!!!! It's like Secret world where I have all Gold but Stinker's Rescue.)
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:43 pm

Can you belive it? I often find that after playing a level for days and days and weeks, if I just post a message and then go back to it, I get it. And so soon after my post. I got the box up and over and back and got the gold. Wow.
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:45 am

That a girl, keep posting. what ever works :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't
wait that long. days weeks , you'll be gray before your time. :wink:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:11 am

I did hop skip jump with gold. The trick is that you must do it in a nonstop. Stay below the first tile of ice and wait for the fireball to be two steps away from you, then start a non-stop sliding across all the bonuses. Now go down, and hope that you didn't stop in the run (otherwise the UFO will get you)
Good luck.
P.S. No, I'm not already in the World 9 -- I'm playing with All Worlds Unlocked. :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.