W8 L5 Crazy box factory help!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
btvsrcks

W8 L5 Crazy box factory help!

Post by btvsrcks » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:11 pm

I love this game, but I have been stuck on the crazy box factory forEVER. I cannot seem to get through it, and there is no solution on the solutions page. :(

Can anyone help?
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:58 pm

This is my favorite level----BUT, it is very hard to figure which way to go first. I did trial and errer many many times until I stumbled on to the right order. Does anyone here remember a good hint for this person????????
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:26 am

yeah, this is one of the hardest levels for me to figure out. And since it's been a while, I don't even remember now off top of my head how to do the level! I'll probably have to replay it to tell you what to do.
Last edited by LinkyNStoof on Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:12 am

Yeah - this was a hard one to figure out, but one of the things I think I liked about it is that I didn't really get terribly frustrated like I did with other levels I couldn't figure out right away - no matter what, I always had fun trying on this level. And when you finally GET it - even MORE FUN! After figuring it out, I played this one many times after that just cuz it was so much fun! Of course, NOW, it's been so long, I'd probably have to start from the beginning and HOPE MAYBE (just maybe) my memory would kick in!!! :lol:
Majicaleetarina
btvsrcks

Good news!

Post by btvsrcks » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:43 pm

I finished box factory. Yippee!!

My problem was, I was getting the coins that are up from the starting position instead of saving them until almost last. If you wait, there are enough boxes to keep them spinning around for a while. :)

Persistence DOES Pay off!
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:49 pm

Good for you.

The bunch of us weren't much help tho. :( Were we?

We'll try harder if you need help again. But you won't, because persistence does pay off!!! :wink:

jg