RTWD W3L7 Nightfall - hidden passage?

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

RTWD W3L7 Nightfall - hidden passage?

Post by Loirae » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:47 am

I've got the five barrels. I got the 20 coins. I finished the level with a gold. But there's something that still bothers me here.

When the level first starts, the kids are in the top right corner. There is a paper/message that Stinky steps on. But I also see just below that behind a couple mushrooms another paper/message. I can't figure out how to get to it.

I Looked at it from the bottom (alt-x) and I see the corridor that I have to walk through to read it. But, I don't have the resources to get to the corridor. I'd need three boxes or barrels. Even If I don't get the 20 bonus coins, I stall can't get the floating things down that way.

I did a search and saw where someone said there isn't a secret passage. So, ok. But then, what is the note and why is it there and how do I get to it? Is it one of the super secret thingies?

:cry: I just wanna know what it says! :cry:
Loirae
emma
Silver Wonderlander

Post by emma » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:57 am

Hi

I dont remember this exact level.....but I do seem to remember that several levels used the same landscape and different levels used different bits of it.......so maybe that bit will be open to you in a later level?
Emma
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:25 pm

I think I remember this one. It is one of 3 that have the same layout, and as Emma says you will do different bits on each level. I think the level you want for that bit is one with snow and ice and lots of trees, and a couple of chompers. You've already found how to get there, and yes, it is a Secret Feature thingy. :lol:
Pauline
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:30 pm

If W3L6 has the same layout, then that's the level you're looking for. At least I think so :? :lol:

Mette
\Mette