Original Wonderland

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
dowarnack
Bronze Wonderlander

Original Wonderland

Post by dowarnack » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:13 am

Help! Can someone please help me with World 6 - Level 10 - Tower Top Prison and World 9 - Level 7 - Get Ready, Set and Run? I can't seem to figure them out. Also World 9 - Level 2 - Wall of Fire. I can't figure out how to get the bonus coins. Thanks. dow :?
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:13 am

Hi dowarnack,

Welcome to the forum :D

W6 L10:
http://www.midnightsynergy.com/wonderla ... /w6l10.htm

W9 L7:
http://www.midnightsynergy.com/wonderla ... s/w9l7.htm

W9 L2:
See screenshot below.
Spoiler (highlight to read) wrote:Push box 1 and 2 to the yellow X. Push box 3 to the purple button. This needs to be done fast. Collect the coins.
Wait until only one row of wooden boxes is left and push the box with the green X as shown and get back to safety behind the wooden boxes. When the cannons fire, the box with the white X will survive. Push this box as shown.
Push box 6 up. Push box 4 and 5 to the light blue X. Collect coins. Push the wooden box to the yellow button. Collect bonus coins.
Push box 9 up. Push box 7 and 8 to the light blue X. Collect coins. Exit.
I hope this helps :D

Mette
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
\Mette
dowarnack
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by dowarnack » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:43 pm

Thanks for the tips everyone. I hope I can move fast enough. When you start to get old (especially after an auto accident) things start to go haywire if you know what I mean. :P
dowarnack
Bronze Wonderlander

Original Wanderland

Post by dowarnack » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:33 am

Mette, Thank you for the information, but I printed out the solution for W6-L10 and I don't really understand what to do after I trap the one Z-Bot. Then how do I trap the next one and where do I go from there? I have tried everything I can think of, but always get killed. Thank you. dow
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by janellesnip » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:35 am

Hello Dowarnak,
I was just able to solve W6-L10 yesterday for the first time... I did it this way: I let only one z-bot out at a time and killed it! I did this by placing one box so that the z-bot is guided into one of the four center "ice-corners". The z-bots always follow a regular path, and if there is only one of them to keep track of, it is not difficult to manipulate it into doing this.
The other box is in the "aisle" between the two ice-things. Stinky must stand in the ice-corner vertically opposite the one the z-bot "visits", on the other side of the box.
Wait until the z-bot is about to come into that corner again, and push the box onto the z-bot. The z-bot will die. Repeat this with the others. Nothings simpler...

Janelle
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Kilicool64 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 am

This topic is from 2005.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by janellesnip » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Hello Kilicool64!
Rather than begin a whole new, unnecessary topic, I chose to reply to the two topics that came up for my search of "prison tower." Just as a person looking for a solution should reply to existing topics about the level if he or she can, a person who has a solution should give it to people who have looked in the past, so that (a) these people will have an alternate solution; (b) people who need a solution and do a search for that level will find my alternate solution; (c) the forum gets less cluttered.

Yours,
Janelle