WL @ RTW

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
dianne

WL @ RTW

Post by dianne » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:39 pm

HI,
Can anyone help me with RTW a Thousand gateways World 9 level 3,
also Wonderland world 9 level 4 the Armoury. I'm new to all of this.
Thanks,
Dianne.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:28 pm

Hi Dianne,

The only way I managed to do 1000 gateways was to take a screen shot of the whole level and then work out the route with a pen, because it's so easy to forget what colour button you're standing on and get caught in the gate when you move the wrong way.

As for the armoury, the trick is to use the kabooms to guard your back as you go down the path with the cannon. One kaboom for stinky and the other one for Loof. I've managed to get stinky out but I can't do it with Loof because the other kaboom walks the other way round and I haven't managed to get the timing right so that Loof sets off down the path just before the kaboom gets to him but after the cannon fires.

I'm sure Bear will have done it and he'll probably be able to tell you step for step, but I hope this gives you some sort of help :D
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:54 pm

This topic seems to have been posted twice :!: :?: :roll: :?
Pauline
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:47 pm

Yes it does - should we answer twice? :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina
dianne

thanks

Post by dianne » Sun May 02, 2004 10:44 pm

[quote="popo"]Hi Dianne,

The only way I managed to do 1000 gateways was to take a screen shot of the whole level and then work out the route with a pen, because it's so easy to forget what colour button you're standing on and get caught in the gate when you move the wrong way.

As for the armoury, the trick is to use the kabooms to guard your back as you go down the path with the cannon. One kaboom for stinky and the other one for Loof. I've managed to get stinky out but I can't do it with Loof because the other kaboom walks the other way round and I haven't managed to get the timing right so that Loof sets off down the path just before the kaboom gets to him but after the cannon fires.

I'm sure Bear will have done it and he'll probably be able to tell you step for step, but I hope this gives you some sort of help :D[/quote]

Hi Pauline,
Thanks for the clues, they have helped a lot, I managed to get the armoury out so have been able to finish wonderland ,which was great.
thanks Dianne.
dianne

games

Post by dianne » Sun May 02, 2004 10:52 pm

HI,
thanks for the clues they have helped me alot, was able to finish wonderland which was great.
thanks Dianne.