rtw platinum world 6 level 6 a little detour

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
stormy
Silver Wonderlander

rtw platinum world 6 level 6 a little detour

Post by stormy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:07 pm

ok, I like a game that is challanging but this is rediculous! it's bad enough having to fight/kill the chompers BUT to arrange ALL those reflectors is awful!!!! :x I had to go to the boards to find a solution and even knowing how-- it was hard to do. I did finish it though. I've given up on several levels cause they are just too hard and I can't find any help on the boards for them. I hate to leave something unfinished but don't know what else to do. :roll: Does anyone else feel the same way?
groovey grannie

Post by groovey grannie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:14 pm

I agree stormy, some of these levels are very hard. I'm glad we can find solutions to most of the games on the boards. :D
Trikele
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: rtw platinum world 6 level 6 a little detour

Post by Trikele » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:39 am

stormy wrote:ok, I like a game that is challanging but this is rediculous! it's bad enough having to fight/kill the chompers BUT to arrange ALL those reflectors is awful!!!! :x I had to go to the boards to find a solution and even knowing how-- it was hard to do. I did finish it though. I've given up on several levels cause they are just too hard and I can't find any help on the boards for them. I hate to leave something unfinished but don't know what else to do. :roll: Does anyone else feel the same way?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
rtw is also for me a really big challenge and some levels are driving me crazy, but don´t give up!

I´m also looking for tips at the board, for me is sometimes difficult to understand, because I have to translate it in german. :cry:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:57 am

Hi Guys - don't give up! That's what makes this game so enthralling - hang in there :D

We have an active German member on this Forum called Lutz - I am sure he will help you with any translations or level help - he a cool, helpful dude 8)
Lillie
Trikele
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Trikele » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:14 am

Lillian wrote:Hi Guys - don't give up! That's what makes this game so enthralling - hang in there :D

We have an active German member on this Forum called Lutz - I am sure he will help you with any translations or level help - he a cool, helpful dude 8)
Hi Lilian, this is nice to hear, thanks!
Hopefully it´s not my boss, he called also Lutz and I recommended him this game. So he is also infected now! :mrgreen:

Capitulate? Never, but it will cost me some grey hairs :lol: